Dismissing ITKs in 12 easy hours

desert rat

BillyShears asks today, after Mark Hughes' claims to be safe in his job, a perfectly reasonable question, directed towards Ajay and Zin Messiah Zimmer, the so called, highly proclaimed "ITKs" of "yes or no, is Mark Hughes staying?"

[/b]Ajay answers today as follows:

"Location: Dubai I was in the believe that MH is staying however I have been told that he and Khaldoon had a 2 hour meeting last night, I know ADUG are split on what to do as they do not want to distrupt the squad and want to introduce some stability..
No one knows what will happen as ADUG do not even know at this stage what they will do."

Pretty clear (even for Ajay!) are we agreed?

Zin Messiah Zimmer has not yet replied, but his take on the sitauation as of 6pm ish two days ago was the following:

"i give a honest insight into what i believe to be the truth. Hughes goes it will be asap,he stays then its pointless topic,though i'd say first 2 in june,and all indications r its not actually inconceivable that jose could be here june,don't shoot the messenger,my source is bang do 9 times out of 10."

Again, a pretty clear point of view, wouldn't you say?

And, while I'm highlighting so called well connected types with "bang on" info, though his opinion wasn't sought, stockholm blue syndrome wrote yesterday evening:

"monday after the Bolton game its already done and dusted im afraid
yeh im sorry although im not looking for fame my source is as close as you can get and i dont want to fuck it up so when it happens i will not say i told you so"

No, you won't be telling us so sunshine, because it is not true. Nor Ajay is your "no one at Adug knows at this stage" nonsense ( or in fact any of your other "RSC had a medical" , "Robinho had a video conference with Khaldoon after the West Ham game and told him who should stay", blah blah) . ZMZ will have egg on his face in June too, as the only fella in the City managerial hotseat, will be MARK HUGHES.

Khaldoon Al Mubarak, the chairman, MANDATED i.e acting on behalf of, the owner, Sheikh Mansour, will tomorrow confirm all the stuff Mark Hughes said yesterday.
There is NO split in ADUG. "ADUG" doesn't come into it when it comes to decisions about Manchester City. The ultimate decision makers are the Sheikh and Khaldoon. Sorry Ajay,but your " I need permission to...", " ADUG think that....", is all way, way , way off the mark.

What I am saying will be shown to be true from tomorrow. At least, this is proveable and if, tomorrow, it doesn't happen, you're quite entitled to slaughter me. Until then, hold fire.

Can we please have a bit of caution on the whole ITK thing. They may be entertaining, but usually they turn out to be complete crap.

Oh, and while I'm at it, I'm not an ITK (other than on this particular point), I don't claim to be one and I've no desire to be one. I've just happened to hear it's happening and it's interesting how much it cuts through the nonsense that so many people have been peddling recently.

Who really cares.

The obsession some people have with catching out supposed ITK's is more pathetic than any of the rumours that get posted.

moomba said:
Who really cares.

The obsession some people have with catching out supposed ITK's is more pathetic than any of the rumours that get posted.
Dont think so.

Does that mean there's a press conference arranged?

Or will Hughes just pass out leaflets at his next media briefing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.