Disney Springs (Orlando, FL, USA) storefront

My son just sent me this pic from Disney Springs, part of Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.

View attachment 103805

Did anyone notice they’ve got City bucket hats for sale inside !

I was in Orlando last week and will be back in a few weeks, will check it out, whilst telling them there’s a guy on the back drop that doesn’t play for us any more

Did anyone notice they’ve got City bucket hats for sale inside !

I was in Orlando last week and will be back in a few weeks, will check it out, whilst telling them there’s a guy on the back drop that doesn’t play for us any more
FFS!! strikes again! ;)

its like that quite alot, i was there in november and december and it was like that then, tell him to get down to murphys pub and watch the newcastle game with the orlando blues

its like that quite alot, i was there in november and december and it was like that then, tell him to get down to murphys pub and watch the newcastle game with the orlando blues
Is that the pub next to the Alligator crazy golf? Been in there, quite reasonable prices for Florida and did a two for one deal.

its disney you just better hope they dont find a way to charge you for air
It's actually free! It's simply a shopping area with a few bars and restaurants. Even the parking is free!

Last time I was there a picture of Phil Foden was in the main window.

And yes anyone coming over should visit Murphy's on International Drive and join in with the Orlando Blues

It's actually free! It's simply a shopping area with a few bars and restaurants. Even the parking is free!

Last time I was there a picture of Phil Foden was in the main window.

And yes anyone coming over should visit Murphy's on International Drive and join in with the Orlando Blues
i know its free, it was more of a nod to disney charging you for everything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.