disneyland paris

charliebigspuds

There must be a few on here that have been. We're thinking of taking the kids this summer and can anyone tell me how many days you need there to see it all? I've been told that day passes for a family of four are around the £200 mark so obviously don't want to pay for three days if two is enough. Also does anyone know of any good sites that may do deals pls. Thanks in advance for any help and go easy with the Mickey mouse jokes. Cheers

Was thnking of taking my niece and nephew - what is the best age for this type of thing?

charliebigspuds said:
There must be a few on here that have been. We're thinking of taking the kids this summer and can anyone tell me how many days you need there to see it all? I've been told that day passes for a family of four are around the £200 mark so obviously don't want to pay for three days if two is enough. Also does anyone know of any good sites that may do deals pls. Thanks in advance for any help and go easy with the Mickey mouse jokes. Cheers
I'd say two days is enough,a day in each venue,get in early,stay till the end,you'll see everything and get to go on all the rides a few times

charliebigspuds said:
This link might be useful to you:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/disneyland-paris-pay-what-french-pay-2014-save-up-22-1784415" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/disneyl ... 22-1784415</a>

been here a few times, the first time i took the children the youngest was just 1 and the eldest had just had her 3rd birthday. the last time we went was a couple of years ago when the junior blues were 6 and 8.

in terms of how long you need to go for to see everything, i'd say it depends on how old your children are and what time of year you go. if you're going in august the place will be mobbed and it will take you longer to get around / queue for attractions. the firts time we went was the last week in september and the parks were much quieter.

where you stay can also be a factor. if you stay in one of the disney hotels, park tickets are included in the price and you get the benefit of "extra magic hours" where you get early or late access to the parks and certain rides.

also, don't waste your time queuing up to meet characters, book a character meal where they come to you.

i normally book flights with air france, hotels direct with disney then a taxi transfer to and from the hotels / parks or expedia have some decent package prices.

finally, not that i would ever advocate that you cheat on bm with another forum, have a look at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.disboards.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.disboards.com</a> and look at the board which is about disneyland paris. as with any forum, there are a few nutters about but its good for general planning and information.

Went about 5yrs back,the only thing that amazed me was the speed in which my wallet emptied. Thankfully we booked half board because to eat out was astronomical. Forewarned is forearmed blues !

A mate of mine was working as a plumber at EuroDisney when it was under construction, and there were thousands of tradesmen of all nationalities plotted up in a huge caravan park.

There was a Frenchman staying on the same caravan as Paul, and he says one night this French guy came back steaming drunk, grabbed his bag of kit, then wandered into another caravan, shot a guy dead before disappearing never to be seen again.

Not at all relevant though, I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.