Distance covered v Chelsea

Damien10

Look at Matic and Ramires distance covered with just the pair of them in comparison to Citys, that's without taking into account Luiz.

article-2551508-1B30F52400000578-794_634x258.jpg

article-2551508-1B30F58300000578-424_634x291.jpg

Matty said:
We had 65% possession, that means the opposition are going to spend far longer running around chasing down the ball, no real surprise here.
That is correct. But with the system played by Manuel last night. You need both of them Center midfielders to cover alot of distance with and without the ball.

So Yaya ran further than Zaba? Considering Yaya is often refered to as a "lazy bastard", does this mean Zaba now takes that title? ;)

Gaylord du Bois said:
Ours would've been more if we had a goal to celebrate.
That made me laugh.

inchy14 said:
I'm amazed Hart and Cech covered almost 5k each.
It was a mixture of rubbish shooting and some rubbish ball boy performances, it must of been?

Tricky_Trev said:
So Yaya ran further than Zaba? Considering Yaya is often refered to as a "lazy bastard", does this mean Zaba now takes that title? ;)
I think people mistake Yaya for being lazy because he's not the quickest. But he does cover alot of ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.