Ditching Sky

Now tv discount up to 45% for 10 months of sport.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2018/08/no...l-so-its-discounted-the-10-month-sports-pass/

Now TV Would Like You to Watch Football, so its Discounted the 10 Month Sports Pass

Tom Pritchard
By Tom Pritchard on 06 Aug 2018 at 2:30PM

I don't pay attention to football if I can help it, so being told that the new season is upon us is news to me. The people who care probably already know that, but what you don't already know is that Sky is willing to go to great lengths to have you hand over your money to watch sportball games on one of its own platforms. That's why the Now TV 10 month sports pass has had a 45 per cent price cut.

The 10 month Now TV Sports pass should cover the whole season, and for a limited time Sky will let you pay £179 instead of £339. That's a £160 saving, and works out at £17.90 a month, in case you can't be bothered doing the maths, and means you can watch all of Sky's football offerings without having to commit to having Sky television installed in your house. If you'd rather the latter, though, Sky is also offering 'two for one', giving customers the chance to subscribe to Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports HD for £18 a month on an 18 month contract.

It's also offering a year of NOW Broadband Fab Fibre and a NOW TV Sky Sports Pass for £40 a month. That seems to be a full 12 months of Now TV Sports as well, and includes line rental, which makes this a much more appealing deal if you are thinking about changing your internet provider.

All three deals are only available for a limited time, and are set to expire at 23:59 on 20th August. That gives you two weeks to make up your mind, and decide how you want to consume your football next season. Doesn't necessarily have to be football either, just in case you're more of a rugby fan.

I pay just shy of £50 a month, for the basic package plus Sports channels on Sky, top value as I watch cricket and golf on a regular basis. My beef is with BT, got the broadband with them and sports on the Sky platform, now coming in at £44 a month, fucking them right off at the end of the contract.

Cheers, that might be the one for me, would just need to sort bt sports then .
One option is via an EE sim contract. £5 a month for mobile viewing, plus £10 a month to cast to a TV. You can add/remove when you like, ie no contract.

It depends how much you watch, I guess. I only want it for the City away games so might work for me. Not sure what the casting quality is like and you need a Chromecast dongle.

The first three months are free for new customers but not sure if this includes the £10 casting charge. Also, their SIM only contracts aren't the cheapest.

I pay just shy of £50 a month, for the basic package plus Sports channels on Sky, top value as I watch cricket and golf on a regular basis. My beef is with BT, got the broadband with them and sports on the Sky platform, now coming in at £44 a month, fucking them right off at the end of the contract.
I pay Sky £16.50 for the basic TV package (no HD) and £15 for all Sky Sports channels (in HD) as a guide for you. Fixed price for 3yrs.

Don't have their broadband.

Now tv discount up to 45% for 10 months of sport.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2018/08/no...l-so-its-discounted-the-10-month-sports-pass/

Now TV Would Like You to Watch Football, so its Discounted the 10 Month Sports Pass

Tom Pritchard
By Tom Pritchard on 06 Aug 2018 at 2:30PM

I don't pay attention to football if I can help it, so being told that the new season is upon us is news to me. The people who care probably already know that, but what you don't already know is that Sky is willing to go to great lengths to have you hand over your money to watch sportball games on one of its own platforms. That's why the Now TV 10 month sports pass has had a 45 per cent price cut.

The 10 month Now TV Sports pass should cover the whole season, and for a limited time Sky will let you pay £179 instead of £339. That's a £160 saving, and works out at £17.90 a month, in case you can't be bothered doing the maths, and means you can watch all of Sky's football offerings without having to commit to having Sky television installed in your house. If you'd rather the latter, though, Sky is also offering 'two for one', giving customers the chance to subscribe to Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports HD for £18 a month on an 18 month contract.

It's also offering a year of NOW Broadband Fab Fibre and a NOW TV Sky Sports Pass for £40 a month. That seems to be a full 12 months of Now TV Sports as well, and includes line rental, which makes this a much more appealing deal if you are thinking about changing your internet provider.

All three deals are only available for a limited time, and are set to expire at 23:59 on 20th August. That gives you two weeks to make up your mind, and decide how you want to consume your football next season. Doesn't necessarily have to be football either, just in case you're more of a rugby fan.
That’s a great offer from Now TV. I used them last season & then dropped it after the season ended. Wasn’t going to sign up again until Sunday so that’ll do me.

Would have been paying nearly £110 a month for BT Broadband, TV & Sport including HD, plus Now TV Sports pass. Having got a great deal out of BT reducing my package to £46 a month that means I’ll be paying less than £75 a month now.

It’s BT that decide the level of the charge for their channels on other platforms, not sky.

exactly - bt are jokers to deal with - gonna give me 1 months notice to them next week and leave pronto.

tbh, as their matches are Sat teatime, the pub is the option for a the few times I'll need to watch a game, and as for CL, I'll be at the home games anyway, and will find some other way to watch the away games.

Can’t you pay around £7 to Now for a 24 hour sport pass?

Then you can pick and choose games.

Amazon’s coverage should be interesting next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.