Ditching Sky

I've been looking at upgrading Virgin but it seems to me you end up buying shit you don't want.
I wish you could just buy a package with all City's matches on. I'd buy that.
The present set-up is like paying £100 for a grocery shop with £60 of it stuff you don't eat or actually hate.

How do these snidy fuckers know you're trying to connect your ipad to your TV to watch the footy?
Is there a way round it?
No, they spend a lot of time and effort stopping mirroring to devices because that would enable people to capture the feed from ipad to tv for piracy. There are ways around it but it requires a lot of technical knowledge on the protocols used and some hardware. Certainly not possible for your average user and not something people who can do it would divulge unless for a considerable fee.

They just put mine up again, I find it easy to use and like recording things, I get my sport on iptv and it’s getting to be a piss take, just find it an easy for one.
You can record iptv bud if you have a hdd attached to your device via cable or network attached storage.

No, they spend a lot of time and effort stopping mirroring to devices because that would enable people to capture the feed from ipad to tv for piracy. There are ways around it but it requires a lot of technical knowledge on the protocols used and some hardware. Certainly not possible for your average user and not something people who can do it would divulge unless for a considerable fee.

You can record iptv bud if you have a hdd attached to your device via cable or network attached storage.
We need to talk mate,I’ll pm you my number

Laptop or other computer attached to the TV by Hdmi and running bluestacks emulator and download sky go or NOW app. Make sure you have the full version of NOW sports not just mobile package as the emulator usually shows up as tablet and they don't allow mobile only version to run on anything but phones.

Not the best setup but if you already have everything it is viable alternative to casting, even if it requires a little bit more faffing.

Yeah NOWTV is the weak link certainly when considering sources to use.

Agree,and having to pay an extra charge just so you get HD content is shit feature exclusive to them.

@doots

Cheap option is to get a preowned now tv or roku device from CEX. Some on there for as little as a tenner. Make sure you check the version you purchase against the app's compatible devices to confirm that it hasn't been taken out of service.

For free content, anybody with an Xbox one could try using the edge browser and load up a free streaming site, you will still get popups at the start but the xbox can't download things other than through store or disk and hard drive so no chance of nasty viruses.

Although it can be a bit hit and miss and finding a site that hasn't changed domain or tuned to shit can be a faff.

Not better than IPTV devices but if you already have the kit worth a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.