Div 2 playoff final Keith Curles

Go Cobblers! Used to be a regular there in the 80's, remember Trevor Morley winning the league for us in 86/87

When i lived in Northampton in the seventies they drew the rags in the FA cup so i thought i would go and support the Cobblers....the twats lost 8 0 Best scored 6.

When i lived in Northampton in the seventies they drew the rags in the FA cup so i thought i would go and support the Cobblers....the twats lost 8 0 Best scored 6.
Sorry to correct you, it was 8 - 2, and Northampton were the better team for first 30 mins, and should have had a penalty before rags scored. Bit of a recurring theme with rags and penalties!

Sorry to correct you, it was 8 - 2, and Northampton were the better team for first 30 mins, and should have had a penalty before rags scored. Bit of a recurring theme with rags and penalties!
A bit like Huddersfield in the 10-1. IIRC,they were the better team early on in that game. Ditto the quiet neighbours in the sick swan. They were okay early on, then "why always me" happened and the rest, as they say, is "ist'ry".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.