Divide & Conquer

I think you've taken what he's said the wrong way Kaz.
I was kinda answering this bit below , the rest is easy too, stop with the threads moaning about atmosphere and attendance as it is falling into the media's trap

" What I'm a bit concerned about though is people turning on Pep, yeah he has brain farts like the Chumps League final but I wouldn't change him for anybody"

I was kinda answering this bit below , the rest is easy too, stop with the threads moaning about atmosphere and attendance as it is falling into the media's trap

" What I'm a bit concerned about though is people turning on Pep, yeah he has brain farts like the Chumps League final but I wouldn't change him for anybody"
Spot on.

I think you've taken what he's said the wrong way Kaz.
Only Pep will know why he said what he said but I struggle to see why he'd intentionally belittle us. It probably didn't need to be said given the stick we get for attendances but it's obviously something he cares about because it's not the first time he's mentioned it.
I don't get why so many have gone down the route of believing the worst case scenario. I think he deserves a bit more respect than what he's been getting on here today.

Only Pep will know why he said what he said but I struggle to see why he'd intentionally belittle us. It probably didn't need to be said given the stick we get for attendances but it's obviously something he cares about because it's not the first time he's mentioned it.
I don't get why so many have gone down the route of believing the worst case scenario. I think he deserves a bit more respect than what he's been getting on here today.
Think we'll find out tomorrow, my own take is it was a botched rallying cry.
Probably wants the points on the board before Chelsea/PSG/Dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.