Divide & Conquer

Think we'll find out tomorrow, my own take is it was a botched rallying cry.
Probably wants the points on the board before Chelsea/PSG/Dippers.
he was also probably pissed off there were still booing of the jingle , he needs to remember we all brought into the cl final only for him to have a massive brainfart when it counted

I know we moan and argue about stuff on here as I do on occasion it's human nature. What I'm a bit concerned about though is people turning on Pep, yeah he has brain farts like the Chumps League final but I wouldn't change him for anybody.
We play some absolutely filthy football and have scored 17 goals already without a striker!
And that brings me to my point, the fucking rags/dippers/media in this country don't like that, it's bad for business so they are using divide & conquer to bring us down, to turn on our greatest ever manager.
So a plea, don't engage, smile, tell em to fuck off because we've got Guardiola and deep down they fucking hate it.
Thanks for listening.
Mrs Guardiola.
Idiots outside the club slaughtering us is not a problem and if our fans get upset by it they need to grow a pair.

I just don't like the club sitting back when some of the abuse particularly from the UK media is bordering on libel and slander. High time it was stopped.

But what the hell Pep had to feed the same media idiots ammunition to beat us again is beyond me, stick to what he does better than anyone in the world, football and coaching the best club side in the world.

I know we moan and argue about stuff on here as I do on occasion it's human nature. What I'm a bit concerned about though is people turning on Pep, yeah he has brain farts like the Chumps League final but I wouldn't change him for anybody.
We play some absolutely filthy football and have scored 17 goals already without a striker!
And that brings me to my point, the fucking rags/dippers/media in this country don't like that, it's bad for business so they are using divide & conquer to bring us down, to turn on our greatest ever manager.
So a plea, don't engage, smile, tell em to fuck off because we've got Guardiola and deep down they fucking hate it.
Thanks for listening.
Mrs Guardiola.
Agree with every single syllable of this.

Probably the same bell-ends who were the major contributors to the infamous 'most boring football since Pearce' thread.

Some people on here have never got over the fact that Pep doesn't pander to the old school, 'ikkle city' mob.

Perhaps he'd be more popular if he wore a blue and white scarf like 'Bobby Manc'.
He'd certainly be more popular if he could tone down his unbounded public admiration for Liverpool and United.

And not slagging off the club's fans in public (however justified) would also help his popularity.

Only Pep will know why he said what he said but I struggle to see why he'd intentionally belittle us. It probably didn't need to be said given the stick we get for attendances but it's obviously something he cares about because it's not the first time he's mentioned it.
I don't get why so many have gone down the route of believing the worst case scenario. I think he deserves a bit more respect than what he's been getting on here today.

I think the fans deserve a bit more respect than what the club and the great man himself give us

He'd certainly be more popular if he could tone down his unbounded public admiration for Liverpool and United.

And not slagging off the club's fans in public (however justified) would also help his popularity.
Yeah, this I'm not a fan of. But I think it's often an attempt at playing down expectations/reducing pressure and shifting it to the scum and dippers. Pep probably thinks it helps to play us as an underdog. Mixed to poor results so far.

It’s a media driven thing this. The mirror for example back in the day had a full back page comparing us and rags on a Wednesday night. The rags if I recall we’re playing a European cup tie and city the rumberlows cup first rd( can’t remember what it was tbh)and the twats at the mirror highlighted the attendances and derided us over it. Next home game a city fan went up to the press box at maine rd and asked if there was a mirror journalist there and gave them all shit over what had been published. Has others have said on here the media don’t want us we are a pain in their arse so will write has much bullshit to demean as they can. So don’t fall into this trap that we aren’t very well supported because we are very much so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.