Djed Spence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he going to miss a lot of games now he’s 32? His recent injuries were ankle ligament after a twist, nothing to do with his age.
He’s a fit lad, easily another 2-3 years in him.

Not if he continues to be played even when injured. That was clearly shown at the end of the season. Kyle, Joao and Kaboré well provide excellent right back cover, its the left back that is still bare.

It doesn’t seem to be working if he has as they hardly sell anyone for a profit or even their book value.
Too true Ndombele and Rose were disasters, long may that continue but that is another matter, you have not given your opinions on Spence, i have just taken it for granted that you have something against him? we may need English players if Ake and Sterling leave.

Too true Ndombele and Rose were disasters, long may that continue but that is another matter, you have not given your opinions on Spence, i have just taken it for granted that you have something against him? we may need English players if Ake and Sterling leave.
The bloke had mentality problems at the start of the season and was loaned out.

He’s had a good 25 games in the championship. There is no guarantee that he is any better than CJ Egan-Riley.

We have about 12 right backs on the books or have buy backs on. I doubt we are seriously looking at Spence as an option.

The bloke had mentality problems at the start of the season and was loaned out.

He’s had a good 25 games in the championship. There is no guarantee that he is any better than CJ Egan-Riley.

We have about 12 right backs on the books or have buy backs on. I doubt we are seriously looking at Spence as an option.
Fair do`s, he is a lot faster than CJ Egan-Riley and his best games were against EPL teams, Frimpong i think he is the highest rated but it could be Porro, Frimpong is ripping it up at the moment, now he is fast but shocking at RB.

Fair do`s, he is a lot faster than CJ Egan-Riley and his best games were against EPL teams, Frimpong i think he is the highest rated but it could be Porro, Frimpong is ripping it up at the moment, now he is fast but shocking at RB.
In all likelihood none of the players on our books nor Spence will be our next right back, but you never know.

I’d love for us to try to get Alphonso Davies. We then have the speed for the next 10 years or so.

Whether he’s attainable is another matter, but dangle £50m in front of Bayern’s board and see what they say.

In all likelihood none of the players on our books nor Spence will be our next right back, but you never know.

I’d love for us to try to get Alphonso Davies. We then have the speed for the next 10 years or so.

Whether he’s attainable is another matter, but dangle £50m in front of Bayern’s board and see what they say.
Think you could double that price for Davis and Bayern still would not sell, i am not expecting Spence to be on our books come the new season, but i would like him to be, i think our deals are all in place and have been for a long time, what they are i have not a clue, just hoping we do not leave ourselves exposed like last season LB,DM and striker.

Think you could double that price for Davis and Bayern still would not sell, i am not expecting Spence to be on our books come the new season, but i would like him to be, i think our deals are all in place and have been for a long time, what they are i have not a clue, just hoping we do not leave ourselves exposed like last season LB,DM and striker.
I think Cucurella will make a big difference. Phillips less so, but helps resting Rodri.

Not if he continues to be played even when injured. That was clearly shown at the end of the season. Kyle, Joao and Kaboré well provide excellent right back cover, its the left back that is still bare.
Agree but it was rather unprecedented given the circumstances and not normally how we behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.