Djed Spence

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we need is a Walker back up, a Rodri back up, and an Aguero replacement, now if we get Haaland money is going to be tight wages wise, so this lad fits the bill, Walker has only so long left before he is off then we will need English players, this lad fits the bill, Pep likes experience and this lad has shown up well against EPL sides, just as important it shows every player playing in the lower leagues that if your good enough City will make your dream come true . Haaland is already at his new club mentally hope it is us, but this lad should be our first signing and yes he is a utd fan.

Walker is 32 at the end of the month and mis a lot of games through injury we need two left backs.

Walker is 32 at the end of the month and mis a lot of games through injury we need two left backs.
All of Cancelo`s best performance have been at left back, at left back he is one of the best in the world, where is Zinchenko going? he is also one of the best left backs in the premiership,Walker has been brilliant for us but time catches everyone up, now is the time to get his replacement then next year we will have a good quality player plus the option of buying a top quality right back if we need or want it. Spence is not as fast as walker but a far better player, he is also cheap on fee`s and wages and could push Arnold out of the England squad.

I actually liked Pedro Porro and think Pep can improve him..

No idea, why would club look further than that, can be easily brought back from Sporting..

All of Cancelo`s best performance have been at left back, at left back he is one of the best in the world, where is Zinchenko going? he is also one of the best left backs in the premiership, Walker has been brilliant for us but time catches everyone up, now is the time to get his replacement then next year we will have a good quality player plus the option of buying a top quality right back if we need or want it. Spence is not as fast as walker but a far better player, he is also cheap on fee`s and wages and could push Arnold out of the England squad.

I'm talking about buying A Davies, or Hernandez and Mendes. Any two of those three, two are certainly better and all three are way younger than Joao. We need to prolong the careers of players like Kyle and Joao, not play them into them into the ground.

I'm talking about buying A Davies, or Hernandez and Mendes. Any two of those three, two are certainly better and all three are way younger than Joao. We need to prolong the careers of players like Kyle and Joao, not play them into them into the ground.
every time i have watched Mendes he has played poorly, but he is well liked at PSG, he might move this summer as they have not bought him yet, but he is not as good as Cancelo or Zinchenko, in time maybe, but then again what happens to Zinchenko? Hernandez is happy and they are with him, that was not always the case but it is now, Davis is great but just coming back from injury, form is a bit off, no chance on earth he is moving, and we do not have enough cash this summer to tempt Bayern.

every time i have watched Mendes he has played poorly, but he is well liked at PSG, he might move this summer as they have not bought him yet, but he is not as good as Cancelo or Zinchenko, in time maybe, but then again what happens to Zinchenko? Hernandez is happy and they are with him, that was not always the case but it is now, Davis is great but just coming back from injury, form is a bit off, no chance on earth he is moving, and we do not have enough cash this summer to tempt Bayern.

Davies could be the key to the German rags rebuild, they have Richards, Sarr, Kimmich and Stanišić, who can all play left and right back. They play in a one team league and Muller and Lewandowski are getting on. They will make a play for Mane. I feel he and Hernandez are the two best left backs and Mendes will blossom with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.