Do Aliens actually exist ?

Let's just say something happened there a few weeks later involving a Chinook helicopter. I know what people would say if I went into detail and I CBA with the bollocks it would attract.

Don't worry if someone thinks you are chatting shit, give us the details - it's entertaining even if it's made up garbage. ;)

Don't worry if someone thinks you are chatting shit, give us the details - it's entertaining even if it's made up garbage. ;)
For one thing, the Chinook did something that I know people would argue the toss about saying they wouldn't be allowed to do that...And I agree. But it did. Secondly, the weirdest bit is really difficult to explain and I ain't putting it on here to be shot at. I swear on my kids lives it all happened. Take it or leave it, ICGAF.
I gave my account to Richard D Hall, a well known researcher a few years back to get it on record.

Last edited:
The question is how do these aliens know we're here.

We've been emitting radio waves for about 100 years, so only beings within a 100 light year radius could detect us. We don't hear any signals from space when we listen. We've been listening for about 40 years, so there is no-one within 40 light years of us. We've basically transmitted to one 3-millionth of our own galaxy (185 000 light years across) over the last 100 years, so a tiny amount. So how do these aliens find us?

If aliens have the technology to travel large distances in space, they must have an understanding of how vast the universe is. So how are they finding us? Are there large numbers of aliens wandering round in space on the off chance they find intelligent life? That's not very intelligent. They must understand how low the probability of success would be. So if they are coming here, how are they finding us?

Last edited:
For one thing, the Chinook did something that I know people would argue the toss about saying they wouldn't be allowed to do that...And I agree. But it did. Secondly, the weirdest bit is really difficult to explain and I ain't putting it on here to be shot at. I swear on my kids lives it all happened. Take it or leave it, ICGAF.
I gave my account to Richard D Hall, a well known researcher a few years back to get it on record.
The same conspiracy theory **** who claims Madeline McCann is a cover?

The same conspiracy theory **** who claims Madeline McCann is a cover?
He was a UFO researcher when I wrote to him...But yeah, him. Doesn't detract anything from my experience. I just wanted it out there...Who would you turn to with a story like that?...A researcher, because there is nowhere else to go with it.

Humans have existed for less than 0.0000001% of the universes lifetime so it's obvious that life elsewhere has probably existed, still exists today and will exist in the future.

The problem really begins by asking whether we by chance happen to be alive at the same time as intelligent life which has developed the technology needed to overcome the physics involved to make contact. The answer to that question is already clear as there is zero proof of any contact with life outside Earth.

That doesn't mean they don't exist, for all we know there are aliens out there asking the same question. The physics of space travel at the huge distances needed to get to somewhere else basically means we'll never know.
Yeah...but it's also possible that we are the only life in the universe. We just don't know what the odds are because we only know of life on Earth.

Any admission of UFO’s brings about ridicule and jokes, I have no idea why people find it so funny but when American presidents have witnessed UFO’s and the latest films shown by the military of UFO’s and near contact by fighter planes it has to be taken seriously.
Behind the scenes I’m sure it’s taken seriously because of the risk of aircraft collision

Any admission of UFO’s brings about ridicule and jokes, I have no idea why people find it so funny but when American presidents have witnessed UFO’s and the latest films shown by the military of UFO’s and near contact by fighter planes it has to be taken seriously.
Behind the scenes I’m sure it’s taken seriously because of the risk of aircraft collision
Correct, and ironically, the tic tac footage that's being touted as real from so called reliable sources (military) has been debunked completely.

Yeah...but it's also possible that we are the only life in the universe. We just don't know what the odds are because we only know of life on Earth.
Yeah indeed and we are guessing but the universe is just too big to say either way. It's the size of the universe though that is the main argument for life elsewhere.

There's just too much out there to say we're the only place where it has developed. There's billions of Earth-like planets in our galaxy for a start and then there's hundreds of billions of galaxies.....

Maybe this is all just a simulation and life itself is made up rubbish on a computer? Who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.