Do Aliens actually exist ?

Marklr

Team supported
MCMCFMCFCOK
The Disclosure Project was when it became clear to me that something was definitely up. An event where various scientists, military personnel, pilots etc came forward to basically say ‘yeah, we’ve been visited’. I just found it incredibly unlikely that that many people from such backgrounds would be lying.

Now we’ve reached a point where the Pentagon has confirmed there are craft of unknown origin and with tech centuries ahead of our own flying within our air space. Personally I feel they do know what they are and that this is just the beginning of a slow disclosure roll out.

Some decent reading on the subject:

"An event where various scientists, military personnel, pilots etc came forward to basically say ‘yeah, we’ve been visited’" Who claimed that? They're liars if they claim that.
What the pentagon is concerned with is NOT craft from other planets but any craft that flies into their airspace. That's all. There's no mention of aliens....that comes from the nutters and blaggers.

HelloCity

"An event where various scientists, military personnel, pilots etc came forward to basically say ‘yeah, we’ve been visited’" Who claimed that? They're liars if they claim that.
What the pentagon is concerned with is NOT craft from other planets but any craft that flies into their airspace. That's all. There's no mention of aliens....that comes from the nutters and blaggers.

I don’t think you’re quite as clued in as you think. It’s confirmed now at a public level that there are craft beyond our capabilities in our air systems. This is now ‘officially’ under investigation. In my opinion this is quite possibly the first steps towards disclosure.

Marklr

Team supported
MCMCFMCFCOK
I don’t think you’re quite as clued in as you think. It’s confirmed now at a public level that there are craft beyond our capabilities in our air systems. This is now ‘officially’ under investigation. In my opinion this is quite possibly the first steps towards disclosure.
Confirmed by whom?

HelloCity

Confirmed by whom?

The pentagon.

There is now also official footage of these craft travelling at ridiculous speeds and with military eye witnesses to the same instances. These craft are moving with no signs of a propulsion system and can turn at 90 degree angles instantaneously.

Last edited:

mexico1970

Team supported
Manchester City
ancient-aliens.jpg

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
You don't seriously believe that do you ?

HelloCity

You don't seriously believe that do you ?

The pentagon has confirmed there are craft with advanced technology within our air space and is actively investigating as to their origin. We’re talking anti gravity craft capable of travelling at ridiculous speeds, with no visible propulsion systems. Hey, if they’re from China then we’re fucked put it that way! All of that is genuinely information confirmed by the Pentagon and US Government. The only part I’ve added is wondering whether that’s the first hint they’re trying to tell us something because I’d rather that than China or Russia tbh.

Excellent summary here

Last edited:

JASR

The pentagon has confirmed there are craft with advanced technology within our air space and is actively investigating as to their origin. We’re talking anti gravity craft capable of travelling at ridiculous speeds, with no visible propulsion systems. Hey, if they’re from China then we’re fucked put it that way! All of that is genuinely information confirmed by the Pentagon and US Government. The only part I’ve added is wondering whether that’s the first hint they’re trying to tell us something because I’d rather that than China or Russia tbh.

Excellent summary here

From that article
‘There’s no evidence that the objects were sent by space aliens’

HelloCity

From that article
‘There’s no evidence that the objects were sent by space aliens’

There’s also no evidence to say they’re not. That’s basically the issue. The fact that they exist is now confirmed. We need to find out what these craft are and where they come from. If they’re not alien then a country on this planet basically has groundbreaking anti-gravity technology and it doesn’t look to be running on fossil fuels either.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.