Do Aliens actually exist ?

"An event where various scientists, military personnel, pilots etc came forward to basically say ‘yeah, we’ve been visited’" Who claimed that? They're liars if they claim that.
What the pentagon is concerned with is NOT craft from other planets but any craft that flies into their airspace. That's all. There's no mention of aliens....that comes from the nutters and blaggers.

I don’t think you’re quite as clued in as you think. It’s confirmed now at a public level that there are craft beyond our capabilities in our air systems. This is now ‘officially’ under investigation. In my opinion this is quite possibly the first steps towards disclosure.

I don’t think you’re quite as clued in as you think. It’s confirmed now at a public level that there are craft beyond our capabilities in our air systems. This is now ‘officially’ under investigation. In my opinion this is quite possibly the first steps towards disclosure.
Confirmed by whom?

Confirmed by whom?

The pentagon.

There is now also official footage of these craft travelling at ridiculous speeds and with military eye witnesses to the same instances. These craft are moving with no signs of a propulsion system and can turn at 90 degree angles instantaneously.

Last edited:
ancient-aliens.jpg

You don't seriously believe that do you ?

You don't seriously believe that do you ?

The pentagon has confirmed there are craft with advanced technology within our air space and is actively investigating as to their origin. We’re talking anti gravity craft capable of travelling at ridiculous speeds, with no visible propulsion systems. Hey, if they’re from China then we’re fucked put it that way! All of that is genuinely information confirmed by the Pentagon and US Government. The only part I’ve added is wondering whether that’s the first hint they’re trying to tell us something because I’d rather that than China or Russia tbh.

Excellent summary here

Last edited:
The pentagon has confirmed there are craft with advanced technology within our air space and is actively investigating as to their origin. We’re talking anti gravity craft capable of travelling at ridiculous speeds, with no visible propulsion systems. Hey, if they’re from China then we’re fucked put it that way! All of that is genuinely information confirmed by the Pentagon and US Government. The only part I’ve added is wondering whether that’s the first hint they’re trying to tell us something because I’d rather that than China or Russia tbh.

Excellent summary here

From that article
‘There’s no evidence that the objects were sent by space aliens’

From that article
‘There’s no evidence that the objects were sent by space aliens’

There’s also no evidence to say they’re not. That’s basically the issue. The fact that they exist is now confirmed. We need to find out what these craft are and where they come from. If they’re not alien then a country on this planet basically has groundbreaking anti-gravity technology and it doesn’t look to be running on fossil fuels either.

There’s also no evidence to say they’re not. That’s basically the issue. The fact that they exist is now confirmed. We need to find out what these craft are and where they come from. If they’re not alien then a country on this planet basically has groundbreaking anti-gravity technology and it doesn’t look to be running on fossil fuels either.
You’re right of course.

My take is that these are technologies that aren’t necessarily alien‘s visiting from other star systems (with the limitations on faster than light travel etc etc). I think given the theories around universal expansion/multiverses, it’s more likely there are inter dimensional travellers.….which to some might sound even more fantastica.

There is a lot to learn about the quantum world, particularly entanglement or spooky science as Einstein called it. As an example, in quantum biology they’ve fairly recently found that some animal‘s have ‘quantum cells’ that give them special abilities in geo location or allow them to synchronise migratory/mating timing/location across species…..mind blowing stuff.

Quantum tunnelling is another ….

tbh I’m still blown away by the fact light can act as a particle or wave….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.