Do Aliens actually exist ?

Here’s a good couple of articles for those that aren’t clued in on recent official developments.

43ADF86A-2298-4C24-BC75-0EE6BAD074DD.jpeg

C981ED37-21AE-4CA0-A45C-E10C413AB166.jpeg

6CEE86C0-6EEE-4E37-B798-8C70E7A7C4D2.jpeg

Last edited:
The universe is extremely old - some 13.7 billion years. And light travels at nearly instantaneous, but finite and fixed, speed (299,792,458 meters/second in a vacuum). And thus, the observable universe is unimaginably vast. Within the observable universe, there are an estimated 2 trillion or so galaxies, comprising 200 billion trillion stars, and among these stars, say 10^25 (1 followed by 25 zeros, or 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) planets and similarly many moons.

Among these 10^25 potentially observable planets - intelligent life seems all but certain.

And this is just the observable universe. Perhaps the universe extends - as many astrophysicists believe- without end. In which case there are an infinitude of planets among which intelligent life might exist - and thus, intelligent life, however unlikely, must be infinitely present.

And our universe might not be alone. There may exist infinitely many universes in numerous plausible but theoretical ways - the quantum many-worlds hypothesis for example.

It's hubris to think that we are the lone, singular intelligent species among all the rocky outcrops, moons and planets gravitationally bound - or possibly free-roaming - to all the stars present in all the galaxies in all the universes.
Love stats like that.
Completey beyond any real comprehension of our brains.
I read that Brian Greene book on the Multiverse (theories) and was pretty mind blowing.
I'm not sure I quite understand how we can live amongst other parallel dimensions (what are we up to atm - 10 dimensions?). It's a tricky one to articulate.

I posted a while back that UFO debunking website (mostly run by UFO fans so they understand where people are coming from here). We all want to believe for many reasons.
It's an interesting website and (AFAIK) every single UFO sighting has been debunked. Not too unlike our belief in magicians and hypnotists. Much smoke and mirrors.
And I love these fantasies - why wouldn't we?

Interesting that the likes of Jeremy Corbell has 'info'/intel' on Aliens but the scientists and the likes of SETI don't....so many parallels with politics/anti-vax crew.

Here's an article by Mick West who runs that UFO debunking website. Interesting (as mentioned above) many of them come from a UFO fan angle and the aim isn't to mock or denigrate those who are convinced we have visits from aliens.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...s-and-i-dont-believe-the-alien-hype-heres-why

Interesting thought: Given we're looking at nano-tech it would be more plausible for advanced civilisations to send 'probes' inifnitiely small we we're not even aware of they are there. The idea of flying saucers with creatures inside being flung vast distances across to here doesn't really make sense when you think about it.

The pentagon has confirmed there are craft with advanced technology within our air space and is actively investigating as to their origin. We’re talking anti gravity craft capable of travelling at ridiculous speeds, with no visible propulsion systems. Hey, if they’re from China then we’re fucked put it that way! All of that is genuinely information confirmed by the Pentagon and US Government. The only part I’ve added is wondering whether that’s the first hint they’re trying to tell us something because I’d rather that than China or Russia tbh.

Excellent summary here

From the producers who gave you "Iraq and the WMD"

The pentagon.

There is now also official footage of these craft travelling at ridiculous speeds and with military eye witnesses to the same instances. These craft are moving with no signs of a propulsion system and can turn at 90 degree angles instantaneously.

You're allowing yourself to be fooled by the UFO nuts..the Pentagon aren't claiming ALIEN technology, they're just saying that reports of UAPs should be investigated as it could be a threat to national security. . Any craft that has strayed into US airspace. That's all.
UFO believers WILL twist it to suit them.

Here’s a good couple of articles for those that aren’t clued in on recent official developments.

View attachment 51818

View attachment 51817

View attachment 51815
Sounds very much like an inertia-less propulsion system, as postulated in the "Lensman" SF series by E E "Doc" Smith. The first ones were written around 100 years ago!
I've still got most of them in my bookcase.

You're allowing yourself to be fooled by the UFO nuts..the Pentagon aren't claiming ALIEN technology, they're just saying that reports of UAPs should be investigated as it could be a threat to national security. . Any craft that has strayed into US airspace. That's all.
UFO believers WILL twist it to suit them.

I’ve not listed one source from a ‘UFO nut’. I’m quoting high ranking officials. I’ve also never said the Pentagon are claiming ‘alien technology’, I’m saying they’re claiming technology way beyond what we’re currently known to be capable of. You’re allowing your own point of view to cloud what I’m saying without reading or watching anything at all of what I’m detailing to you.

I’ve not listed one source from a ‘UFO nut’. I’m quoting high ranking officials. I’ve also never said the Pentagon are claiming ‘alien technology’, I’m saying they’re claiming technology way beyond what we’re currently known to be capable of. You’re allowing your own point of view to cloud what I’m saying without reading or watching anything at all of what I’m detailing to you.
WHAT "technology way beyond what we’re currently known to be capable of"?? They haven't found any. Again, that's just speculation and not fact.
The Pentagon's investigation is to see if enemy aircraft are getting into their airspace and how.

WHAT "technology way beyond what we’re currently known to be capable of"?? They haven't found any. Again, that's just speculation and not fact.
The Pentagon's investigation is to see if enemy aircraft are getting into their airspace and how.

FFS.

I guess I was correct in terms of you not reading anything.

We’ve got footage of craft in the public domain travelling way beyond what we’re capable of and with movements that are ‘impossible’ via our own knowledge of physics.

The mission now is to find out where they’re coming from.

Wi-g1GOc-uqqmVW8Kte1a_jS_2VStrhzPq4pPag_vsQ.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.