Do away goals count for Wednesday?

LCBblue

Well do away goals count, simple thread, just need to know!?

Can't see us conceding really, but just out of curiosity?

i think if its level at the end of the 2nd leg then it goes to extra time, and if the scores are still level after extra time has been played it goes to away goals, may be wrong.

Right then. I understand, Im confident of winning on Wednesday, Im confident of not conceding...

...But Im not confident of winning something like 3-0 which tbh, I think we will need to do that.

felixbg said:
so if we won 4-3 at our place then lost 2-1 away at OT it would go to extra-time?

yes but if the scores ended that way after extra time we would be out

This applied to the 2007/8 Carling Cup - I assume it still stands.

13.4 In the event of the scores being level at the end of ninety minutes’ play in Rounds One, Two,
Three, Four and Five an extra half-hour shall be played. If the tie is still undecided after extra time,
the winners shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with
the Laws of Association Football.

13.5 In the Semi-Final ties, if the aggregate score is level at the end of the second game an extra half-hour shall be played. If the aggregate scores are still level at the end of extra time the tie shall be decided by goals scored away from home counting twice. If the teams remain equal after this procedure the tie shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with the Laws of Association Football.

13.6 If the score is level at the end of ninety minutes in the Final Tie an extra half hour shall be
played and if the score be still level at the end of extra time the winners of the Competition
shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with the Laws
of Association Football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.