Do not loan out Diaz and Foden

You'd shut down the thing responsible for creating him in the first place?
Yeah, what's the point if a Stockport lad who's been here since he was a kid, gets to the u17 Euro finals, wins the u17 World Cup and Golden Ball can't get in the team, then shut it down. I know he's young, but if he doesn't get 15 caps across the full season, it's really disappointing.

Would rather Brahim go out on loan and play 30+ senior games than play 5 or 6 off the bench for us.

Don't really get the negativity towards loan moves. For an 18/19 year old it could be a great development experience for him.
Have to agree as long as it's a loan preferably in the PL and not the SPL. Much easier to bench mark performances in the PL.

Would rather Brahim go out on loan and play 30+ senior games than play 5 or 6 off the bench for us.

Don't really get the negativity towards loan moves. For an 18/19 year old it could be a great development experience for him.
It's reported that City would like to loan Diaz to Girona but Diaz or his representatives would prefer him to develop at City or another club. These are the best players of their generation. It's up to City to decide whether we develop them within City or lose them. That seems to be the option.

The fact that we seem no longer to be looking at other midfield options may suggest that Foden and Diaz will get opportunities at City this season. I'd rather we did that than buy more players because I see these two players as great prospects for the first team, and if they break through it will help others

Love his passion that he wants to stay and fight. The problem is he should be getting more than 10 minutes at the end of game when it's job done.

Maybe he'll get a chance whilst we have sterling still on holidays.

It's reported that City would like to loan Diaz to Girona but Diaz or his representatives would prefer him to develop at City or another club. These are the best players of their generation. It's up to City to decide whether we develop them within City or lose them. That seems to be the option.

The fact that we seem no longer to be looking at other midfield options may suggest that Foden and Diaz will get opportunities at City this season. I'd rather we did that than buy more players because I see these two players as great prospects for the first team, and if they break through it will help others
Didn't Pep say recently that he wanted these two to stay at City rather than be loaned out? I'm sure I read it somewhere and if so, why is there such a panic amongst supporters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.