Do people enjoy the derby?

danburge82 said:
I find most of City's games boring as fuck. I do enjoy some away games, but even some of them are a bit lifeless, and find probably all bar two or three home games a season shit. There's nowt like a derby though. The build up all week, the excitement all morning, the tension during the game, and win lose or draw it's always City fans who are out on the piss.

Of course the three injury time defeats were torturous last season but things are looking up for us and to play in some title defining games over the coming decades will be fantastic. Imagine the feeling we'd have if we couldnactuakly einte league at Old Trafford one year!

your going with the wrong people mate. every away game this year has been fantastic (who cares about the football), the home games getting better. life is great.

I don't consider it a derby really. Derbies for me are matches between clubs from the same town or city.

I enjoy games against United if we win.

danburge82 said:
I find most of City's games boring as fuck.

shock.jpg

Hate it. It is absolute torture, could not handle losing to another injury time goal next month. Never get as nervous for any other games as bad as i do for the derby.

danburge82 said:
I find most of City's games boring as fuck. I do enjoy some away games, but even some of them are a bit lifeless, and find probably all bar two or three home games a season shit. There's nowt like a derby though. The build up all week, the excitement all morning, the tension during the game, and win lose or draw it's always City fans who are out on the piss.

Of course the three injury time defeats were torturous last season but things are looking up for us and to play in some title defining games over the coming decades will be fantastic. Imagine the feeling we'd have if we couldnactuakly einte league at Old Trafford one year!

Do you get to go to many Matches? I've only got to 2 at The COMS all season and have cherished every minute I've been there. Nothing beats it.

Personally, I look for the derby fixtures as soon as the lists are released and look forwards to them. Whatever doesn't knock you down makes you stronger!

after the atkinson derby last year i have never hated derbies as much as now, i hate that t--t with every inch of my body, corrupt shith--se with is mate walton and webb? if we get one of those three we might as well go camping?

Got the tickets on Tuesday- first thought: brilliant got 'em, second thought oh fcuk off to the temple of doom again. Ebbs and flows for me- dead excited one minute and then stomach churning the next. Started earlier than usual this year-think that's cos last years defeats were so hard to take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.