Do people enjoy the derby?

I hate it, really hate it. I look forward to the day (and this day will happen) when we go into a derby just knowing that all will be ok.

However every year I make sure the dates are booked off work so that I can't miss it.

absolutely love it. Especially at Old Trafford. Its worth all the nerves to feel like I did at Old trafford in february 2008.

Love it

Sometimes I can't bear to watch it, knowing how painful it is when Utd get one of those shite goals and another undeserved win off us. The whole day goes to hell. It's torture on the nerves, with the whole 'typical City' still hovering over the club.

A win is heaven, but a loss is... well you know.

I seem to be in the minority here, but I love it.

Matches like that define what it is to be a football supporter. Otherwise what's the point?

Yes it's awful when we lose, but it feels so sweet when we win, and that is why it's so great, because so much is at stake. Like being a high stakes gambler.

I feel so alive on derby day.

Hate it ....... Feel sick for about a week before hand.

I'd love it if we beat them .....love it

I find most of City's games boring as fuck. I do enjoy some away games, but even some of them are a bit lifeless, and find probably all bar two or three home games a season shit. There's nowt like a derby though. The build up all week, the excitement all morning, the tension during the game, and win lose or draw it's always City fans who are out on the piss.

Of course the three injury time defeats were torturous last season but things are looking up for us and to play in some title defining games over the coming decades will be fantastic. Imagine the feeling we'd have if we couldnactuakly einte league at Old Trafford one year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.