Do the fans give Pep and his team enough respect?

HelloCity

Great performances finish with about 25% of the fans left in the ground with no standing ovation from the majority.

At other clubs you only really see this to such a large scale when their teams are losing 3-0 rather than winning 3-0.

The ground is also half empty ground when the teams come out for kick off and when the 2nd half begins as well.

I very much doubt it’s something which has gone unnoticed by the manager. When he leaves in the next few years and we become a standard top 4 team winning the title every now and then, there might be regrets the manager and his team weren’t given the appreciation they totally deserve.

I remember when Pierce used to email his thanks to the fans for their great support.

Works both ways.

This isn’t about unsold seats or my experience.

Thanks for your participation though.
It might not be, but its a gross exaggeration on both the end and start of matches.

The stadium was 80% full at KO on Saturday, on an absolutely miserable day, the majority of the rest were stuck in the stupid queues outside.

It wasn't great at full time on Saturday I'd agree, but still nowhere near 25%, and after the soaking we all got getting there, and then sitting in wet clothes for 2 hours in a particularly cold wind (where I sit), I'm not surprised people left early, with the game well and truly finished, and neither side really trying that hard.

It might not be, but its a gross exaggeration on both the end and start of matches.

The stadium was 80% full at KO on Saturday, on an absolutely miserable day, the majority of the rest were stuck in the stupid queues outside.

It wasn't great at full time on Saturday I'd agree, but still nowhere near 25%, and after the soaking we all got getting there, and then sitting in wet clothes for 2 hours in a particularly cold wind (where I sit), I'm not surprised people left early, with the game well and truly finished, and neither side really trying that hard.
Whilst the weather was shocking, the empty seats at the end are a bit frustrating. 1230 kick off so the ‘must be out by 4.30 brigade should have stayed but they didn’t.
“Where were you when you were shit?” Not leaving early, that’s for sure. I remember some right hidings we got but I never dreamed of leaving early and can’t remember many that did. Then again, I’m 56 so maybe I forget and many fans have always left early.

Great performances finish with about 25% of the fans left in the ground with no standing ovation from the majority.

At other clubs you only really see this to such a large scale when their teams are losing 3-0 rather than winning 3-0.

The ground is also half empty ground when the teams come out for kick off and when the 2nd half begins as well.

I very much doubt it’s something which has gone unnoticed by the manager. When he leaves in the next few years and we become a standard top 4 team winning the title every now and then, there might be regrets the manager and his team weren’t given the appreciation they totally deserve.

same people left early when we won 8-0 so I don’t know the answer. If ever there was a game to stay and applaud, that was it!

Then again, I’m 56 so maybe I forget and many fans have always left early.
I'm older than you, we've always left early.

At the end of the day people do what suits them, I clapped them off on Saturday albeit from the stairs, I rarely leave before the end (I did leave when Wolves scored the second), and that is all I care about.

To be honest, I’d say it was less than 25%.

It was also not too dissimilar when we won 8-0 on a hot sunny day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.