Do the fans give Pep and his team enough respect?

Never understand the early leavers.
Its quite embarrassing really how many people leave with 10 to 15 minutes left.
Surely your not getting value for money missing so much football?
I just dont get it.

it's the difficult juxtaposition of modern day football. the grim reality is the majority of modern footballers and managers don't give a fuck about the club or the fans of their current employer, however the good ones (Pep an obvious example) give 100% every single day while they are there and think realistically that is all fans can ask.

The bi-product of this more transient relationship between players, Managers and fans is the bond just isn't as strong as it used to be. What Pep has improved is a greater respect between the fans and the club through the continued persuit of excellence, but the distance between players and fans is further by the day.
Greater respect between the fans and the club? what does that even mean? there is still the same moaning at the club,ususally with good cause,as there has always been,we have not had a manager that gets the fans since bobby,he didn't spend all his time telling the media we have no history and we have to love the cl,football is a business,it's only us fans that get emotionally attached

No-one watching on tv knows who left last night,they would never show it or comment on it,they have built up anfield to be some sort of mythical place with a crappy song,they show us leaving because it suits their narrative
At brighton in may if it was 1-1 at 80 mins and we needed a goal i wouldn't have noticed or cared who left as i was singing and shouting all the way through,let people do what they want
Yes one of two might have left but as the camera panned round to each stand it’s was still packed, I was hoping to see empty spots but there just wasn’t many of them. Undoubtedly a dispicable and nauseating breed of fan but you can’t argue they live and breathe their club and support their team far better than we do.

Yes one of two might have left but as the camera panned round to each stand it’s was still packed, I was hoping to see empty spots but there just wasn’t many of them. Undoubtedly a dispicable breed of fan but you can’t argue they support they’re club better than we do.
They have a cult mentality,i would suggest everyone else has more "normal" fans that have a mind of their own

I would add as well the players like dave,sergio,vinny zabba,yaya and many more have stayed for a decade and have said many times they feel the love here,i'm not sure players are that bothered by who goes home early,it's the same everywhere they go barr the odd game

Greater respect between the fans and the club? what does that even mean? there is still the same moaning at the club,ususally with good cause,as there has always been,we have not had a manager that gets the fans since bobby,he didn't spend all his time telling the media we have no history and we have to love the cl,football is a business,xit's only us fans that get emotionally attached
Some players do too!

Greater respect between the fans and the club? what does that even mean? there is still the same moaning at the club,ususally with good cause,as there has always been,we have not had a manager that gets the fans since bobby,he didn't spend all his time telling the media we have no history and we have to love the cl,football is a business,it's only us fans that get emotionally attached
Bang on the money. Mancini never fucking mentioned the rags or the dippers let alone spoke about them in such glowing terms as Pep does. He deliberately showed them a lack of respect. Of course none of that matters in the wider picture - all that counts is winning matches - but maybe it explains why many blues of a certain age love Mancini like a brother and always will yet don’t feel the same love for Pep despite his greater success. Roberto was one of us, often it doesn’t feel like Pep is

Maybe I’m naive but I like to think that Zaba, Vinnie, Joe, Kun, Dave, Fern will follow in the footsteps of Buzzer, king Colin, Skip, The Goat, Dickov and others and continue to show their affection for the club and the fans long after you and I are pushing up daisies! The club has a record of nurturing long term relationships with legends which In turn enriches our love for the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.