Do the fans give Pep and his team enough respect?

Did you show yours ?

I did and that's all I care about, and I had a massively disrupted train service to catch.

I stayed and clapped the team off. Probably stops me from getting home 20 minutes earlier or so.

Again though this isn’t about what we do as individuals, it’s about are we as a collective showing the team the appreciation they deserve for their performances. Imagine playing that well, looking round at the end of the game and most of the people have just left.

I wonder sometimes if it’s just bad habits from the past where people would leave early due due to how bad we were. Leaving early is just part of the routine of going to the game for many. Habits are the hardest thing to break after all.

Im sure we’ll all have our estimates. I wouldn’t get too hung up on it. All you need to know is that there were a lot more people gone than what remained.
Now please stick to the subject at hand.
I'd say closer to 50% at full time on Saturday but a much lower percentage remained last Tuesday. And it pisses me off no end that the team doesn't get due recognition from our own fans.

I expect we’ll get a mention in one if Peps future books about his time here with City wondering why one of the best footballing teams he’s ever managed got treated with such apathy from the home fans.

To be honest, I’d say it was less than 25%.

It was also not too dissimilar when we won 8-0 on a hot sunny day.
I stayed and clapped the team off. Probably stops me from getting home 20 minutes earlier or so.

Again though this isn’t about what we do as individuals, it’s about are we as a collective showing the team the appreciation they deserve for their performances. Imagine playing that well, looking round at the end of the game and most of the people have just left.

I wonder sometimes if it’s just bad habits from the past where people would leave early due due to how bad we were. Leaving early is just part of the routine of going to the game for many. Habits are the hardest thing to break after all.
The players proved at shaktar that they didn't give two fucks about the 100+ fans that had trekked there to support them. I know for a fact It's taken a bollocking from the top to get them to acknowledge us at the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.