Do the people who liked Sven want Hughes out....

Threeinarow

.....and the people who wanted Sven out want to keep Hughes in?

Very divided on Hughes aren't we.

Is anyone sat on the fence?

And the Rags are having a field day about Special Agent Hughes. And here's me thinking they thought he was Judas Hughes...

And yes, I can hear the huffs through my laptop about another thread on Hughes and Sven.

i liked sven - was gutted when he got sacked
i like hughes, will be gutted if he gets sacked

I liked Sven until he lost it. Don't want him back.

I don't hate Hughes. I just think he's a wank manager.

I was anti Hughes initially due to his days as a fat arsed curly haired rag twat. I warmed to him as a blue but have recently began questioning him, again, due to his tactics and general inability to raise our game at all under any circumstances.

Sven is history, couldnt give a toss now to be honest.

I just want what's best for us here and now and Hughes isnt providing that in my opinion.

like the lady puller? (how does he do it?) nah he was a nob "luuuukin for da cash yasss"! money grabbin journeyman

I loved what Sven did with the team, but with the impending financial crisis I realised that Sven would struggle and Hughes could work on a shoestring - perfect I thought. Then we go and become the richest club in the world, and week by week we seem to get worse.
I think Hughes will go in the summer and I think everyone (some secretly) will be happy with that.

Yes lets sack Hughes because the players (not his players) are shit. Morons.

I liked Sven, disappointed he was sacked.

I like Hughes and want to give him until the summer to prove himself with HIS team.

I Loved Sven and personally I reckon that Sven + ADUG cash would have made for a world class team.

But he is gone and Hughes must have his day - I spend each day hoping that he comes good and can pull it off

I will answer that one in a while, Im still in shock after getting battered by notts forest.

Give Hughes till the summer.

Would love sven back though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.