Do Tourists ruin sight seeing trips ?

Is it balls. Backpackers take one look at the alcohol prices in KL and go straight back to Thailand.
In my local bar they had a pressure hour every Friday, free mugs of beer until someone went out of the bar or to the toilet. It was ruined by the backpackers coming in, drinking as much as possible then leaving as soon as the free session stopped. All it did was drive the regulars away on a Friday evening. As soon as the pressure hour stopped so did the backpackers.....RESULT!!

Anyone ever been to london and visited parliament just to see it and the tower of london, or St Pauls and not to pray.

Well then you're a tourist and a sightseer

Only real cunts in travel are:

sex tourist

I mean who travels the world and insists on shagging a brass as part of the experience? Sad fuckers

And backpackers paying £1 to live in a shack because they think that immerses them in local culture.. Fuck off.
Answer to Q1 Gary Glitter
Answer to Q2 I have paid $5 a night (25 years ago) to sleep in a shack as it was a lot cheaper than a local hotel. Nowt to do with local culture.

I have FOUR bikes, BMR! Two leccies, a hybrid and a carbon racer. The two leccies allow me to get up to Owd Bett's and beyond, Blackstone Edge and the harder way up Cragg Vale, that the carbon one wouldn't. I've no idea whether the prescription drugs help or hinder!

Cragg Vale. England’s longest incline. Those were the days when I could cycle up that. Mind you up to Blackstone Edge is much harder.

So have I got this correct?
A tourist goes to Rome and Paris and is complaining that there are too many tourists there.....

Kind of. Yes.
But all these places I pre book expecting a good experience- instead it’s slightly ruined because they over book on tourists mingling with unbooked tourists - so you can’t get near to what you want to see and people are fighting for space to do selfies.
Alcatraz was another place - could barely move on the island when we got off.

Imagine; tourists. And, even worse, at fairly popular tourist spots. The bloody cheek of them. I'm going to pen a strongly worded missive to the editors of the Telegraph, Guardian, The Times, The Mirror, The Sun, The Daily Sport, The Morning Star and the Watchtower about this. It's just not on.

Cragg Vale. England’s longest incline. Those were the days when I could cycle up that. Mind you up to Blackstone Edge is much harder.

Bit of an incline on Cragg Vae where the bus turns round. Never done it on the self-powered machine, had to get off and push, rather easy after that, but I've done BE without assistance although I got off and had a two minute breather half way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.