Do Villa fans want Jack to win the PL?

Fuzzy80

They absolutely loved Jack, but where upset he left.

They got paid well, should understand why he left for footballing reasons (widely reported Villa offered to match his City wage), for those of us who remember SWP (I believe or certainly I did, wished him well).

All of the above makes me think Villa fans may well hope he wins on Sun, but they are a real strange set of fans, so I don’t think they will?

Thoughts and if we do have some Villa fans on here, it would be great to hear and don’t feel you need to say what we want to hear. Just trying to get a feel for Sunday.

Also Villa players, what do they think flash bastard don’t want him to win or genuinely happy for him and want him to do so?

After all the animosity with us, they will want us to lose but if we win they will have a takeaway that keeps them happy. I know this because TS were on the wind-up earlier on where they were saying Villa fans would be supporting Grealish, now phone in and tell us your thoughts.

Asked a Villa fan over here this morning about that. Good lad actually but doesn't want Jack to win the league and is doubly bitter that he dropped the Irish national side too. Grealish left him twice, in his own words.

I would say I doubt it. They thought they were competing for Europe and him leaving ruined any chance they had. I would say even with Grealish that would have been extremely unlikely.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few more are looking back, having seen how their season has played out and are saying 'he made the right choice'.

One of the bitterest, most deluded fanbases in English football, if Twitter is anything to go by (not to mention how they behaved at Wembley a couple of years back). No chance they’ll be pleased for Jack if we win the league. Every chance they’ll come crawling out of the woodwork to gloat and sneer online, if we don’t

No chance. He carried their whole team to the Premier League then basically single-handedly kept them up. He moves to better his career, and they hate him all of a sudden. Stupid fanbase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.