Do we actually have a transfer strategy?

Agree re: Maguire and think Wan Bissaka could’ve improved offensively under Pep. He looks a better option that Cancelo that much is clear given that Cancelo can’t cement a place and looks very weak when defending
Yes agree with Wan Bissaka, young , English and enormous potential, Cancelo was an exciting signing, but so far I am very disappointed, but lets give the guy some time to settle.

Out -> Aguero, Silva, Mahrez, Fernandinho, Mendy, Otamendy, Bravo..
In -> Ruben Diaz, Chilwell (Mahrez swap...), Gabigol, Sane (Contract extension at any price), Muric (Returns From Loan)

Ederson (Muric)
Walker (Cancelo) Diaz (Stones) Laporte (Garcia) Chilwell (Angelino)
Rodri (Gundogan)
Bernardo (Phoden) Debruyne (Zinchenko - plays well in Ukraine)
Sterling (Gabigol) (Cancelo) (Bernardo) - Jesus (Gabigol) (Sterling) - Sane (Jesus) (Sterling)

Main thing to work on -> bernardo-debruyne midfield due, which means that debruyne should be moved on the left side of the midfield..

Maguire and Bissaka are bang average and not good enough for us, especially for the waste of money the rags were screwed for. One shit derby result doesn't mean their players are good enough for us, I don't see anyone clammering for Norwich or Wolves players.

We do most certainly need new signings, left back, centre back and maybe striker, but I wouldn't have any rags, they're mid table standard. We need to target young stars like Sancho and Haaland in attack and proven world class at the back.

I miss the 100 point days when we scored the same goal at least 70 times in one season. Ball from David Silva or KDB between their wingback and centerback to one of the winger, pass across the goal for a easy tap in. It's not harder than that, of course we need a new left footed pace merchant now that Sané is gone. Maybe Bailey or Neres, of course they're not good enough now but Sané wasn't when he came either. And then we need a strong striker to replace Aguero, a better CB, and a midfielder in the mold of Bernardo but that plays LW and CAM. Then we're set for years.

Shopping list:
Neres
Lautaro Martinez/Haaland
Koulibaly/Skriniar
Szoboszlai/Olmo.

Potential future squad:

In -> Ruben Diaz, Chilwell (Mahrez swap...), Gabigol, Sane (Contract extension at any price), Muric (Returns From Loan)

Ederson (Muric)
Rodri (Gundogan)
Sterling (Gabigol) (Cancelo) (Bernardo) - Jesus (Gabigol) (Sterling) - Sane (Jesus) (Sterling)

Main thing to work on -> bernardo-debruyne midfield due, which means that debruyne should be moved on the left side of the midfield..
Well, that’s enough internet for today

Maguire and Bissaka are bang average and not good enough for us, especially for the waste of money the rags were screwed for. One shit derby result doesn't mean their players are good enough for us, I don't see anyone clammering for Norwich or Wolves players.

We do most certainly need new signings, left back, centre back and maybe striker, but I wouldn't have any rags, they're mid table standard. We need to target young stars like Sancho and Haaland in attack and proven world class at the back.
Maguire would be awful for us and horribly exposed with his lack of pace. Wan Bissaka would be great.

Wan-Bissaka is very poor going forward.
He played for years as a winger, but coaches diceded he is lost cause on that position so they moved him to RB.

Ederson (Muric)
Rodri (Gundogan)

Who is this Phoden you speak of !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.