Do we need a plan B up front?

johnmc

As in some height. We play with wingers and you might say Navas Sterling and Sane haven't shown great delivery but they have never really had anyone to aim for anyway. De Bruyne has world class delivery and surely would appreciate someone to hit now and again. That ball he played for Aguero goal v Watford (I think) is so hard to pull off.

Totally appreciate its not really Peps style but I don't really mean a starter, certainly not in the big games but someone who would be happy to play second fiddle to with starts against lower teams. Plus didn't he throw Kompany up front in a game earlier this year so he's not averse to it totally.

Dzeko would often come on and change games but was probably in the prime of his career so wasn't a role he was happy with. And only one player in world football who is good enough to do play the role as a starter for a big club in Lewandowski is unattainable. But the likes of say Llorente, Jay Rodriquez or the like who would possibly take a lesser role.

No-one who plays every week now will come and sit on the bench and as pep says he loves midfielders.Personally i would prefer to have a big striker like we used to have but it's been decided we should have more technical midgets instead,i don't like that but no matter

Sources say we might be able to get this guy come January:

CpxTnKFWcAAOTG0.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.