Do we now need to break our salary cap.

As we renew key players contracts the bar will inevitably rise, the key is keeping it in check and not hand out a contract that’s going to force you to up every other one like United and Arsenal do. Our wage structure isn’t something unique or special, we pay big money on a par with anybody else bar the stupid but we do it in a sensible way this won’t change whilst the people running the club remain here.
I understand that we also pay some wonderful bonuses,based on success.

You think Aguero and Silva have lived in Manchester for almost a decade on the same/less money than they could get at Barcelona and Real?

Not exactly what I said. If you read my post properly. I said we had a wage structure that needs to be adjusted.

You must know something ... Do tell us

As long as they keep a decent amount of it linked to results, we can probably afford to increase them. £450k sounds like bollocks though.

That’s my take. A pretty generous basic around the 200k mark with incentives to double it seem more likely with payout tiered 50% 75% of objective etc..

That’s my take. A pretty generous basic around the 200k mark with incentives to double it seem more likely with payout tiered 50% 75% of objective etc..
THIS!

Throw in image rights and sportswear contracts and the money is eye-watering. BUT, beyond the strong “basic wage,” it has to be tied to silverware.

keep the money the same and just pass the hat around the stadium every home game and give him the cash, you know, for ffp purposes.

This 450k a wk is all made up bollocks, lets move on to more important matters.

Like Villa at home this Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.