Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

B B

BLUEMATT23

0 goals conceded in 4 FA cup games for Pantilimon, barely tested I know but looks solid enough.

Should Bobby stick with him for the semi/possible final OR recall Joe?

Could we win the cup without conceding a goal to!

Edit:
IF we go on to win the cup WITHOUT conceding a goal we will be the 1st team since BURY in the 1902-03 FA Cup to acheive this rare feat.

BLUEMATT23 said:
0 goals conceded in 4 FA cup games for Pantilimon, barely tested I know but looks solid enough.

Should Bobby stick with him for the semi/possible final OR recall Joe?

Could we win the cup without conceding a goal to!

Yes and Yes !

This is not to say anything bad about Pantilimon as I think he is a good goalkeeper, but can't say he's had a great amount to do as other than Stoke away we've had a fairly straightforward run in the FA Cup, I think we should (and will) recall Joe due to the massive importance of the Semi as Mancini should be looking to play our absolute strongest side in this game.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Why is everyone so certain we will get through to the final? We could get Chelsea/United in the semi and boom, we're potentially out.
To be fair to the OP, he did say in his post ''possible final''. The thread title could be seen as being a bit presumptious, but we're all hoping that we do get to the final.

I would definitely stick with Pantilimon. He has got us this far and is more than capable of seeing it through.

Panti!!!

would be shame to drop hi, after being good so far til now deserves it really!
Laudrup left his best keeper on the bench in the carling cup and I thought to my self I hope we let Pantilimon get some glory > <

I digressed a bit but i hope you lot understand!

x

Its a dilemma that Bob, Platty and Kiddo will have to face and it wont be an easy decision. If its the scum in the final I'd play our strongest side which includes Joe.

jimharri said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Why is everyone so certain we will get through to the final? We could get Chelsea/United in the semi and boom, we're potentially out.
To be fair to the OP, he did say in his post ''possible final''. The thread title could be seen as being a bit presumptious, but we're all hoping that we do get to the final.
Of course we're all hoping so, but it's very arrogant, almost raglike in the way we're going about final discussions already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.