Do You always do something,and don't know why?

SPIDERBOY

Dunno why I do it,but if I've got say £100 in my wallet,I have to have the notes facing exactly the same way...done it for years,it winds me up big time if I find one the wrong way.....am I mental or do some of you lot do wierd things religiously and don't know why?

SPIDERBOY said:
Dunno why I do it,but if I've got say £100 in my wallet,I have to have the notes facing exactly the same way...done it for years,it winds me up big time if I find one the wrong way.....am I mental or do some of you lot do wierd things religiously and don't know why?

Was just about to write exactly the same thing when I saw the thread. It's bizarre - even to the point of risking being mugged at a cashpoint because the queen's head has to be upright and forward facing before the notes go into my wallet.

SPIDERBOY said:

O
C
D

When i put mugs away in the cupboard the handles have to all be pointing the same way. Also when im loading cans of coke or strongbow into the fridge, the labels simply must be all aligned and facing the same way. I think its called OCD.

Stockton Heath Blue said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Was just about to write exactly the same thing when I saw the thread. It's bizarre - even to the point of risking being mugged at a cashpoint because the queen's head has to be upright and forward facing before the notes go into my wallet.

It is bizarre,I can't help it........my lads worse than that,he'll ask me to do him a chicken and mushroom pot noodle,I have to fish out the sweetcorn because "it's Angin".....yet if we order Chinese,the first thing he orders is chicken and sweetcorn soup......how mental is that.

My lad always organises money the correct way round, queen facing same way etc as well. He is not OCD but it is because he worked for years in a shop handling cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.