Do you believe?

choppermcfc said:
The German league is not that good guys, apart from Bayern the rest I believe would struggle in the prem.

We murdered Schalke so I'm confident we can get a result tonight and turn them over at home.

If Robinho turns it on he can win the game single handedly, I know it's a big if given his recent form, but its got to change sometime and what better stage than tonight...

Hamburg are much better than Schalke. What do you mean by struggling? Hamburg would be a top 6 side if they were in the premiership

dont be fooled into thinking that hsv are poor,they arent,we will do well to come home from germany with the score kept low,maybe one or two nil,to them!
you never know which city will turn up??,we all know that is a fact,we could storm them an grab a couple ,BUT as we all know we could just sit on the plane an drink duty free!! ala aalborg second half......
this is CITY.........

Failsworth_Blue said:
choppermcfc said:
The German league is not that good guys, apart from Bayern the rest I believe would struggle in the prem.

We murdered Schalke so I'm confident we can get a result tonight and turn them over at home.

If Robinho turns it on he can win the game single handedly, I know it's a big if given his recent form, but its got to change sometime and what better stage than tonight...

Hamburg are much better than Schalke. What do you mean by struggling? Hamburg would be a top 6 side if they were in the premiership

I mean they would be similar to Everton or Villa as in top six to eight but nowhere near the big four. Individually I think our players our better but they I fear they may be more organised and better disciplined.

But if our big players perform then we can get a result, if not then were gonna struggle!

one big thing in our favour tonight is that this competition is NOTthe number one priority for Hamburg they are going for the title and this just might be seen as getting in the way , time will tell I suppose if I am right.

borninm14 said:
one big thing in our favour tonight is that this competition is NOTthe number one priority for Hamburg they are going for the title and this just might be seen as getting in the way , time will tell I suppose if I am right.

I'm pretty sure they haven't won a major trophy for over 20 years, can't see them not taking this seriously.

Come on City! I have visions of SWP and Robinho giving them fits all night. Frantic evening with a decent result and a slight chance of us being up 1-0 or 2-1 going into the second leg. How great would it be to see our back 4 all have blinders tonight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.