Do You Buy Stuff You Dont Use

I used to keep loads of stuff i never used and everytime I moved, I took it all with me to put in a place I never went. I wasn't the brightest. Still, I am lovely to old people and animals. Swings and roundabouts really.

I used to keep loads of stuff i never used and everytime I moved, I took it all with me to put in a place I never went. I wasn't the brightest. Still, I am lovely to old people and animals. Swings and roundabouts really.
Do old people like going on swings ?
And I am damn sure the little bunny rabbit wants to get off the roundabout

I bought a pair of white slip-on ‘trapping’ shoes in 1987 for a lads holiday in Lloret de Mar. Wore them for one night and failed to trap off with any birds. They ended up in the bin that same night. I blame those shoes to this day - not the fact that I’m a long lanky ugly streak of piss.

I bought a sleeping bag because I was planning a trekking holiday, and then I broke my ankle. And then a pandemic happened. So that hasn't been out of the bag.

And when I bought my first proper camera, I bought so much shit I ended up never using. So with my new one, I vowed to only buy something when I genuinely couldn't do something because I didn't have the right kit. Definitely saved a lot of stupid purchases with that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.