Do you celebrate a goal immediately or wait incase VAR rules it out?

daflanger

What a difference VAR has done to the way we celebrate goals. After Sterling and Jesus's chalked off goals against Spurs in the League and CL, I am afraid to celebrate goals now-a-days until we are clear of VAR!

I know its not healthy but I don't want to go through the roller coaster of emotions especially after the Sterling goal against Spurs in the CL. I now wait till VAR clears or doesn't react to the the goal then celebrate!

Not the two last night, and as it turns out they were both marginal.

What a difference VAR has done to the way we celebrate goals. After Sterling and Jesus's chalked off goals against Spurs in the League and CL, I am afraid to celebrate goals now-a-days until we are clear of VAR!

I know its not healthy but I don't want to go through the roller coaster of emotions especially after the Sterling goal against Spurs in the CL. I now wait till VAR clears or doesn't react to the the goal then celebrate!
These days almost never..I almost always wait till the other team kick off. After being hurt so many times in so much important situations, I just can celebrate immediately..

I celebrate immediately.........then wait for the almost inevitable VAR screen. It certainly has taken a lot of joy out of going to the match. I have to say though that this season in the Chumps League VAR seems to have been used much more sensibly than in the PL. The checks have been a lot quicker too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.