Do you ever just stay in all day?

No, It's supposed to be the best and it's crap. The best I have found was at the loaded dog, but that went up in flames.
That was very suspicious mate, not sure if that was some sort of insurance scam, if it was, you would think they would do the new years eve gig then blow it up!

I went to Jessies bar on Warden/Kingston, rough as fuck but done the job!

I stayed in today, it was -35c out & with wind chill -40c. Even the dog didn't want to go out. She stood on the deck switching paws, while looking through the window.

That was very suspicious mate, not sure if that was some sort of insurance scam, if it was, you would think they would do the new years eve gig then blow it up!

I went to Jessies bar on Warden/Kingston, rough as fuck but done the job!

I'm working at warden/kingston all this week. Busters or Andrews place at Birchmount has less chance of getting raped and shot.

I'm working at warden/kingston all this week. Busters or Andrews place at Birchmount has less chance of getting raped and shot.
Ive been in Andrews a few times and keep getting invited to Busters!

Two blokes yesterday thought I was the old bill, my friend was arguing with them im not. Shady as fuck but as long as the beer flows im not fussed!!

Ive been in Andrews a few times and keep getting invited to Busters!

Two blokes yesterday thought I was the old bill, my friend was arguing with them im not. Shady as fuck but as long as the beer flows im not fussed!!

Busters is ok on the patio in the summer (not that it's a nice location or anything). My mate Norm works at Birchmount arena and I meet him in Andrews for a beer now and then.
Everybody in those bars knows Norm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.