Do you ever think that you are going to wake up

i'm still getting over us signing robinho. i remember BUZZIN that we signed Mpenza on a free a few seasons back. :/

jesus nearly had a heart-attack when robinho signed, shame it didnt work out.

and yes i'm sure i'm going to wake up anytime now.

I used to daydream about having an owner that would make us debt free..and us becoming a stable mid-level team.

Was speaking to my little brother about this, at his age (7) i was over the moon at seeing us get promoted from division 2, he's got to see us win the FA cup and get into the champions league, it really is like a dream!

mcfc2607 said:
i'm still getting over us signing robinho. i remember BUZZIN that we signed Mpenza on a free a few seasons back. :/

haha my mate still takes the piss out of me for doing this haha

mcfc2607 said:

Mpenza? Kiki musampa, mcmanaman and samaras have got to be up there

S04 said:
I used to daydream about having an owner that would make us debt free..and us becoming a stable mid-level team.

I still celebrate everytime we get to 40 points because I know that we're not getting relegated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.