Do you ever use a bidet, or are they only for posh people?

Who wouldn't use one if they had the chance? Scratch your arse a couple of hours later and clean as a whistle.

On a side note we often stay at a hot springs resort in Montucky, one of the cabins has an indoor toilet but all the plumbing is with the hot water. Tis a beautiful feeling sitting on the can with a nice warm steam gently enveloping your nuts and the cleanest wipes

Don't have a bidet, but "showering" my privates is an absolutely must after the job. I just couldn't live with using only the paper. My mate once used cucumber analogy and asked someone - would you rather eat the cucumber that was washed after being in shit, or one that was cleaned with the paper. Shaving my things down and using the water is an absolute must.

Don't have a bidet, but "showering" my privates is an absolutely must after the job. I just couldn't live with using only the paper. My mate once used cucumber analogy and asked someone - would you rather eat the cucumber that was washed after being in shit, or one that was cleaned with the paper. Shaving my things down and using the water is an absolute must.
Your mate shoves a cucumber up his arse then offers you the choice of washed or wiped cucumber on your sandwich. While your busy shaving and watering down your arse.

I've never used one (other than as already mentioned) but surely the people who do dab down after usage with toilet roll?

Otherwise, surely you'd just be walking about with shitty water dripping down your leg?
I am sure their will be a utube video somewhere showing bidet etiquette

When people say bidet, it's now referring to Jan 31st next, or B-day, because of the election

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.