Do you hate being hated?

AC Gorm said:
I want my old City back :(

The longer this season has gone on, the more I hate everything that's come along with the Arab's. Don't get me wrong it's had some great moments, but I just don't feel part of it anymore.

What I'm looking at every week isn't my City, I just don't have a connection with it. Does anyone know what I men?

I'm not very good at putting my feelings into words.

rag.

Damned if we do,damned if we don't.Every club without exception wants to be competing for honours and succesful.No club and i mean NO club in the world would have voted to turn down the takeover we had and the financial clout it gave us.

We are hated by the clubs that used to be in our position we have left behind because they wish it could have been them.We are hated by the so called elite because we are challenging their monopoly and gravy train and they don't like it.

Myths are created like we have become arrogant[we haven't yet] and the ludicrous ''Where were you when you were shit'' chants.Erm...we were right there,all thirty five thousand of us!

Also this shite spouted by the media that other succesful clubs built slowly,we have done it overnight.So...answer this.You have a shit run down business,you have unlimited funds to take a loss and make it one of the best brands and businesses in the world.What do you do?.....''Oh no...that isn't ethically right.I tell you what.....we will do it gradually over twenty years eh?We will only spend five million every year.'' Would you fuck,so they can fuck off with that argument it is insane!

If they want to hate us let them.Their love never won us anything on the field and their hate won't stop us winning in the future.They can all take a flying leap!

AC Gorm said:

The longer this season has gone on, the more I hate everything that's come along with the Arab's..

Fooling no-one....Red scum.

AC Gorm said:

The longer this season has gone on, the more I hate everything that's come along with the Arab's. Don't get me wrong it's had some great moments, but I just don't feel part of it anymore.

What I'm looking at every week isn't my City, I just don't have a connection with it. Does anyone know what I men?

Everything that's come along with the Arabs?

I know, they've really fucked things up those 'Arab's'.

I'm sorry you don't feel the same connection to the club as when Peter Swales was always listening to the fans and taking their views into consideration.

Actually, you probably feel the same connection i.e. absolutely none, you fucking loser.

i love being 'hated' and i also feel like anyone who hates the rags instantly has at least a soft spot for us :)

What is it with these Rag bigots. How would they react if I went on Rag Cafe going on about their 'Greedy Jews'. Not that I've got an account over there, of course. ;)

AC Gorm said:

And after reading that post, I wouldn't bother if I were you.

People are entitled to hate us, their choice BUT the reasons that come out of their mouths for hating us are so retarded it pisses me off soo much!

Tbh the media don't like us and as a nation or morons and sheep the vast majority follow what the media says.

Shirley said:
EdCampion said:
City haven't paid their dues, the wealth is not generated by the club.
However, how is this worse than United, whose wealth is based on a plane crash, 1968, and Ferguson?
United became wealthy because they had myth and romance, and then when Ferguson arrived incredible success.
I don't have a problem when a club produces wealth, that they spend it on players. City don't produce wealth, so I have a problem.
City need a myth to counter the jealousy.

Surely what you are saying is no competition is allowed so you can carry on and dominate the premier along with Arsenal because they earn their swag, most of it from the elite ECL cash cow season after season.
If you want an even playing field then yes I am all for that but even for all the 20 premier league football clubs.
Somehow I doubt your glory hunting habits will allow you to sign up for that.

It's a valid point you bring up, well it was up until you abandoned civility. The Hoffenheim model is how I would like sugar daddies to operate.

King Of The Kippax said:
Do you hate the fact that we are now hated, do you love the fact we are hated, or do you not give a shit either way?

In a sense i dont give a shit either way but i do hate the bollocks and shit spouting that some other clubs fans come out with.

Tha papers hate us to make money..

The rags hate us cos thats what they do..

Everybody else hates us cos they're jealous..

Me ??? am lovin' the hatred..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.