Do you hate being hated?

Couldn't give a toss, done my time at the coal face when we where shite, we where still City though and that's all that matters. Petty jealousy about our owners are like water off a ducks back to me. My mr's and her family are all Evertonians and gave the game away big style when they confessed that they could'nt understand why the Sheik went for City when he could have invested in them. Deluded or what, shit stadium no room for expansion etc etc. Screw em all we have waited for this and it is now our time.

All fans would love to be in our shoes. Simple. They are jealous so they play the same old "Moral financial" argument which makes them look pathetic.

Its not really hate is it.
Jealousy is what it really is pure and simple.
They may deny it, but the majority of fans supporting other teams would love to be in our position.
The fact remains that these days the only way any team who wasnt in the top four can get there is to have investment and thats going to get harder if Mr Platini gets his way.
Personally I am happy we can now compete and if it makes people jealous then fine.

The one thing that has truly irritated me is experiences at Villa and Arsenal this season when sections of their home support have been "U****d" chanting at us. First of all, why are the actual home fans tolerating it (I'd lose it with any shithouse "Millwall" chanting at rival West Ham fans inside our ground) and, if they are actual fans of Arsenal / Villa then why are they chanting another Club's name? You couldn't pay me to do it.

What we do need is for our support to be as together as possible. I've often found us a little fragmented in terms of forums, supporter groups, eras and schools of thought. There's always going to be differences of opinion but cliques and the like need to be ironed out. City fans 100% behind the cause will make me feel better when I'm seeing a green and gold scarf waved at me from a Villa stand.

ime effing sick of the abuse my so called plastic utd friends are giving me,, not heard a peep for 5 months now there all over me like a rash,, i have to keep thinking were we where 10 years ago,,

they can hate us if they like..who cares.
we can still win the league this season, and if not, we'll just go 'shopping' in the summer. Get rid of tevez & balotelli, not sure about mancini though ?
I like his hairdo, bit like a 'posh' italian hippy.

WE NEED TO BUY 'THE HULK' FROM PORTO - HE IS A GOD !

I await the flak for saying that, but he's 'well fit'.

I don't give a toss what other fans think of us, what does bug me is the biased comments from the journalists who clearly have an agenda against City.

Everton fan at work hates City becasue of Lescott, Father in law supports Villa, he hates us coz of Barry/Milner. Arsenal fans hate us coz they are our feeder club. Throw in some hate figures like Tevez, Balotelli and wealthy Arabs and you've prettymuch rounded up every tabloid reading knob propping up bars up and down the country.

F.E.A.R.

I absolutely love that everyone hates us, I think it's brilliant especially when we win.

I'm praying we get Mourinho, possible the most hated manager in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.