Do you hate being hated?

AC Gorm said:
I want my old City back :(

The longer this season has gone on, the more I hate everything that's come along with the Arab's. Don't get me wrong it's had some great moments, but I just don't feel part of it anymore.

What I'm looking at every week isn't my City, I just don't have a connection with it. Does anyone know what I men?

I'm not very good at putting my feelings into words.

Not a chance are you a city fan

5008_9c00_420.gif

The only people that 'hate' us are Rags who claim to speak for everyone, and some elements of the media which have a natural rag tendency.

The hate comes from the indoctrinated masses, if sky talkshite and the sun says we are the death of football then we are the death of football, I would sooner be hated by the brainwashed supporters of other clubs because they do not realised they are being used by the rag media, one day they might wake up but I won't hold my breath.

Being hated is positive in my mind. My missus says she hates me regularly, and I've got 2 great kids and a decent home life, so bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.