Do you hate being hated?

what i hate about it is the fact that refs seem to be allowed to make shit decisions against us. We are definitely getting more decisions that we ever had but we are still not getting as much leniency as scouse, arsenal and united get. Im not being a conspiracy thoerist etc because we are def getting decisions these days, but when we play the united and liverpools of this world then subconcioulsy the ref is thinking 'ill get less shit for fucking them over than i would to the other team'
Thats what i think anyway

I don’t think we are hated. It’s just that the people who do hate us are the most vocal. I know plenty of fans of other clubs who were willing city to win the league this year – I’m sure there are journalists who are the same. It’s just that it’s the hate-filled people/hacks who make the most noise.
But in answer to your question – no I don’t really care either way.

I love the fact that anyone but a City Fan hates us.....

With the exception of a few other clubs that have particularly bad reputations and not much recent sucess, such as Leeds & Millwall.

People don't tend to hate sh1t football teams, and in the past we've been liked because people hated the Rags soo much.

Now that we can cut it with the best of them, we've gone from being peoples 2nd favourite club, to one that people hate!

For me though, long may it continue!

Another point, why do lots of people have a soft spot for Newcastle???
Cos they've won f00k all and they aren't challenging for anything.
Yeah, they have had a good season - but if they were in our position, they'd get there fair share of haters too!

I couldnt give a rats arse if anybody hates us.
They are only jealous of our owners.
I got a mate thats a west ham fan.He would often come to City games and cheer us on but changed into a **** after the takeover. I couldnt resist putting Down Down by Quo on the jukebox all night. Fuck him.

I want my old City back :(

The longer this season has gone on, the more I hate everything that's come along with the Arab's. Don't get me wrong it's had some great moments, but I just don't feel part of it anymore.

What I'm looking at every week isn't my City, I just don't have a connection with it. Does anyone know what I men?

I'm not very good at putting my feelings into words.

AC Gorm said:

The longer this season has gone on, the more I hate everything that's come along with the Arab's. Don't get me wrong it's had some great moments, but I just don't feel part of it anymore.

What I'm looking at every week isn't my City, I just don't have a connection with it. Does anyone know what I men?

AC Gormless more like. You're going have to do better than that to be taken seriously on here mate.

Hamann Pineapple said:
AC Gorm said:

AC Gormless more like. You're going have to do better than that to be taken seriously on here mate.

gormless and racist

To be honest, I find the notion that someone would hate us because of a game ridiculous. Get a life.

I do loathe the hypocrisy among certain other fans however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.