Do you hate United Fans / the Club more?

Alright! i'm calling bullshit on this no new comments until you've posted x amount of replys. what the fuck! even if i was a rag and i posted something to get everyone pissed off then so be it let the good times roll. What, i have to appear loyal to the cause?. let me have my say!...i really wanna know what everyone had for dinner and you deny me..bastards

Have a couple of mates who are rag season ticket holders one is totally brain washed believes all the usual rubbish other one can actually talk to him. He argues we at City are obsessed with the rags but just showed him this thread and john_waynes_dead replys prove it does work both ways. I can respect what they have achieved but it's the way the do it sheer arrogance that gets me. They don't respect anyone and believe the name un*ted is enough to get players to sign so last week or two have been really good with tranny and tevez walking

noone can deny their success

but some of the fans that actually cant believe united existed (and were shit) before '92 proper piss me off, im only 20 but ive had to read up on the history of my beloved club just for the plain reason to know how my team was established and their key points in history, good or bad from our church beginnings to the lowest point in division 2

whats funny is im the reason the majority of my rag mates wear united shirts, to try and prove to me their fans, i wear my colours with pride they wear theirs for acceptance.

manchestermooner said:
The reason why i dislike most Manchester United fans is because they think they the dogs bollocks, but in real fact their not. They always have to be correct. They slate City for spending all this money and when reminded they previously spent their money (Veron, Rooney, Ferdinand, Berbaflop, Carrick, Smith...) they change the subject.

Their pathetic really...if United had a 5 year trophy draught i'd put money on most of their fans turning to another club.

perhaps the fact we spend OUR money earned through the football club and you spend someone elses???

cant you grasp that?

john_waynes_dead said:
manchestermooner said:
The reason why i dislike most Manchester United fans is because they think they the dogs bollocks, but in real fact their not. They always have to be correct. They slate City for spending all this money and when reminded they previously spent their money (Veron, Rooney, Ferdinand, Berbaflop, Carrick, Smith...) they change the subject.

Their pathetic really...if United had a 5 year trophy draught i'd put money on most of their fans turning to another club.

perhaps the fact we spend OUR money earned through the football club and you spend someone elses???

cant you grasp that?
What money? You're up to your ears in debt!

john_waynes_dead said:
manchestermooner said:

cant you grasp that?

LOL :-)

IT'S THE BANKS MONEY!

john_waynes_dead said:
manchestermooner said:

cant you grasp that?

WUM,that's funny though,you can stay for a bit longer.

To be honest my main bulk of hatred is directed at the pricks who say, i dont really follow football but i support united. What a surprise.... And tranny but hes left now.

john_waynes_dead said:
manchestermooner said:

cant you grasp that?

I can grasp a £750 million debt covered by various loans with £70 million a year going on Interest payments, you also had a £40 million shortfall last season so the debts got EVEN BIGGER.

Sound Financial Husbandry, you really cant beat it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.