Do you hate United Fans / the Club more?

Both, but ultimately their success on the pitch effects the whole thing most. If they were in the Championship we wouldn't give a monkey's, so in that sense, the club, but their fans are awful. I used to work just by The Swamp, and had to work lates or Saturday's now and then. I know it's a bit of a cliche but it really was hard to pick out a Mancunian or Salfordian accent, mainly Irish folks or Cockneys, not that i'm against that, we've got plenty ourselves and they're all welcome, but you can walk down Sir Matt Busby way and not even know you're in Manchester/Salford.

Every club will pick up a certain amount of bandwaggoners when successful, indeed we will, but i'm just a bit old-fashioned in the sense than i support City because a) i was born near the ground, and b) because my old man and his old man both followed them. I could never say i admired Manchester United, but i appreciate that they've always been an important club in British football, but there's an attitude that seems to run right through the club, from the manager, to players, to fans, a sort of arsehole, look-down-on-you nature, and it's always been that way, even when they were shite, which i'm just about old enough to remember (people forget that until they won the league in '93 they hadn't for 26 years).

I'm happy that we're making huge progress as a club. We may never catch them up in regards to silverware or fanbase, but f*ck 'em, we're a great club in our own right, and the day will come where we're more than just rivals of theirs in a locational sense, might take years, but it will come, and when it does i'm sure our fans will conduct ourselves in a much better way than the muppets who follow Big Red do.

A Blue said:
Manchester United...............Newton Heath Loco...............When Newton Heath Loco were formed it was in the Borough of Oldham.
Manchester City claim to have been formed in 1894
Manchester United claim to have been formed when Newton Heath were formed and not in 1903.Probably the only team in the league who claim to have been formed before they actually were.
United were saved from going bust by a buisnessman who plowed lots of money into the club.
United claim we live in a Council House. During the Second World War the Germans Bombed Cold Trafford thinking it was a sewerage works (not far wrong ) so we let them use Gods Grass at Maine Road until they rebuilt their ground again.In case any united fans are reading this , its the one that looks like a huge bike rack. I would rather be a Tenant than a Lodger.
They even changed the name of their supporters club to the IMUSC because the previous one MUSC spelt SCUM.
The Last time United ran into financial trouble , a bloke named Edwards bank rolled them.
So that Muppet who claims that it was Uniteds supporters who supplied the money wants to read up on his own clubs history.Unless its not been printed in English in his Country.

Who do I hate the most ?
The lying propagandists who write uniteds history.
The united fans who dont know their own history .
Oh and did I mention Keane.

Absolute Quality mate! PMSL!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.