Do you like South American football?

dnrock

Team supported
São Paulo F.C
Here it is very common to follow European football, do you like competitions here?

The team I support here in Brazil is São Paulo F.C, we were three times champions of america and three world champions, we won liverpool in 2005, I really want to see my dear Man city win a club world championship.

BBC have shown the Copa libertadores free of charge on TV or through iplayer in recent years.

Copa America will also be free.

I think it is possible to get an online subscription to watch SA domestic leagues and continental competitions but obvious barrier to watching live is the time difference.

Here it is very common to follow European football, do you like competitions here?

The team I support here in Brazil is São Paulo F.C, we were three times champions of america and three world champions, we won liverpool in 2005, I really want to see my dear Man city win a club world championship.
I love South American football. I used to go to every Wilsterman home games, great fun. I now try to get to Delphin games when they play Copa Libertadories games, I have seen Penarol and Colo Colo play there. My Brazillian team is Vasco ! River in Argentina and Nacional in Uruguay.

I love South American football. I used to go to every Wilsterman home games, great fun. I now try to get to Delphin games when they play Copa Libertadories games, I have seen Penarol and Colo Colo play there. My Brazillian team is Vasco ! River in Argentina and Nacional in Uruguay.
Vasco was a great team, today they are always in the second division.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.