Do you like trains?

When I started work one of my first jobs was to maintain 3 of these:-

14ilpgo.jpg

Trains are great, it’s the cunts that get on em I hate.... Talking on their mobiles at 100db, coughing, sneezing and eating food near me, fuckin bastards they are ...!!!!

I was on the Virgin train to London, quiet compartment, 1st Class and before we left a Londoner accent **** was sitting talking ad loudly as he could on his phone. As soon as the train set off I went over tapped him on the shoulder and said.

Mate you either chuck talking on the phone or go to another carriage. This is the quiet carriage and cost me £280 if you think I’m going to listen to you on your phone the whole fucking journey, it’s not going to happen.

He looked at me, I’m sure ready to tell me to fuck off, saw I wasn’t kidding and left the carriage.

A older woman sitting behind me smiled as I returned to me seat and said thanks for doing that.

I hate cunts who think they can do whatever they want.

I was on the Virgin train to London, quiet compartment, 1st Class and before we left a Londoner accent **** was sitting talking ad loudly as he could on his phone. As soon as the train set off I went over tapped him on the shoulder and said.

Mate you either chuck talking on the phone or go to another carriage. This is the quiet carriage and cost me £280 if you think I’m going to listen to you on your phone the whole fucking journey, it’s not going to happen.

He looked at me, I’m sure ready to tell me to fuck off, saw I wasn’t kidding and left the carriage.

A older woman sitting behind me smiled as I returned to me seat and said thanks for doing that.

Couldn’t agree more mate, I need a mini you in my rucksack I can unleash when these fuckers invade the train ...!

I never knew talking was banned in the quiet carriage, I just thought you weren't allowed to sing snooker loopy or other such in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.