Do you like trains?

I book the quiet coach to get away from cunts who can’t survive without using a mobile phone every two minutes and shouting at the twat at the other end.

I like Rory McGrath’s policy in a quiet coach.
He goes up to anyone on a phone and starts singing “Jerusalem” as loud as he can next to them.

The problem is people see the no phones sign but some ignore it. It is these cunts who need to be told. I never ask, that gives them the upper hand psychologically, I tell them to put it away or leave the carriage. A Glaswegian Paddington hard stare is deployed so they know you’re not making a polite plea. It’s a no phone zone so either put it away or get yourself to fuck or start arguing. Arguing is not the best way forward as they don’t have a leg to stand on and if your body language suggests you aren’t over at them for a polite discussion it always works.

If they do say something I always ask, what did you say there mate? Your in a fucking no phone coach. To be fair that supplementary was only required once.

He left too.

It’s just bad manners and I don’t like that.

Don’t like them in a train spotter way but appreciate the engineering having being part of it on many projects both in the UK and abroad.

There are some ignorant twats on here too who have no idea what the point of the quiet coach is, or else think people should not be able to travel free of some twat telling their mates “I’M ON THE TRAIN”

There are some ignorant tw^ts on here too who have no idea what the point of the quiet coach is, or else think people should not be able to travel free of some tw*t telling their mates “I’M ON THE TRAIN”

Quite coach leaving Bolton Street Bury and pulled by the magnificent City Of Wells.

I had to wait patiently for over an hour to get the best viewing spot.Flying Scotsman A National Treasure ....

From 2006, Flying Scotsman underwent an extensive restoration in the workshop of Riley & Son (E) Ltd. In 2016 the painstaking £4.2m project to bring the legend back to life, resplendent in its BR green livery in its guise as 60103, was completed.

As the restoration process came to an end, all eyes were – once again – trained on the world’s most famous locomotive. The next chapter in the Flying Scotsman story was its triumphant return as a working museum exhibit, conquering yet another record as the oldest mainline working locomotive on Britain’s tracks. Undoubtedly one of the jewels in the crown of the museum’s world-class collection, it is now presented to a new generation of Scotsman fans captivating the public for generations to come.

Never use them - expensive and unreliable plus I have to travel 25 miles to the nearest station so if I am driving that far I may as well complete my journey in the car.

I like a heritage railway though - steam trains - cups of tea - toasted tea cake - maybe a Deltic - something to see on a day out.

Never use them - expensive and unreliable plus I have to travel 25 miles to the nearest station so if I am driving that far I may as well complete my journey in the car.

I like a heritage railway though - steam trains - cups of tea - toasted tea cake - maybe a Deltic - something to see on a day out.
I bet you would use em if you lived down here in London mate, you have to throw a six to start at most roundabouts before you join the 5 mile tail back..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.