Do you like trains?

The city of wells at Bury station

ijSINZQ.jpg

RWaZnJv.jpg

Always give a nod and thanks to the driver and conductor. They got me from a-b safe and not a blurred bit on helicopter footage on the 6 o'clock news doing a piece on the deadly crash i was just involved in. I even said thanks to nobody at Dallas airport since it was automated, i still turned to where a driver would be and said thanks haha. No wonder Americans have a giggle at our manners "hun, i saw a brit say thanks to the automated train today".

Outside the UK, yes. But British trains are embarrassing. I don't come home very often, but when I do I have to rely on the trains, and they almost always ruin my day at least once while I'm there.

Love traveling on trains, only way I will travel across the country and to away games.

Shame my local route is those cattle wagons known as pacers, fucking shite they are.

Best trains I have been on are in Italy and best train journey was the death railway in Thailand, sitting in the doorway steps feet hanging over the side and wind iny hair.

I grew up living next to a train line and we used to jib over the fence and sit on the enbankment watching the train go by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.