Do You Look Your Age??

Yaya_Tony

Team supported
--> bluarmy
I see people who look, imho older than their years. I've been ID'd 3 times in a week and I'm in my 30's. It's a compliment in a way, I was getting served aged 14 tho. I got told a nights back I looked no older than 22. Happy with that. Not sure whether it's my grey hairs or lack of baldness, or if I am clean shaven unlike some scruffy beardos, but apparently it's hard to believe I'm 32. The vanity in me will take that, the teenage lad in me is a bit annoyed.

Up until five years ago I reckon I looked considerably younger than my age. A full head of hair and carrying a few extra pounds can help in that respect. In the last half decade, however, a combination of single life and fairly heavy boozing has taken a little bit of a toll on my appearance, relatively speaking.

People still say I don't look my age, but I think I've aged a great deal in the last few years. Not that I'm particularly bothered. I've always done alright with the opposite sex and my looks have never been the main reason for that.

I'm 40 in March and still pass as late 20's. Was a ball ache in my teenage years but paying dividends now :-)

I'm 34 next Sunday and sadly have a full head of grey hair (since I was 20). It's also thinning. This combined with an up hill paper round means I generally pass for late thirties/early forties...

Fuck you genes.

44 in october and I had held up pretty well for a bald guy till a few years ago, then noticed one or two wrinkles, couple of sags, the stubble has grown out and the belly is out a further inch over the khaki shorts and egg/ketchup splattered t shirt.

So all things considered I look a disheveled wreck.

But you know what? I don't give a fuck.
A month toning up and going for rides on a bike, a shave and a bit of mansturizer, some casual threads and i'll be back to looking cool as fuck again.

But can I be arsed? No not really. I've become the man me and my mates used to look at and say, "look at the state of that ****".

Just about - gone from people saying I look like Michael Owen to David Cameron. 40 and fighting!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.