Do you really believe the league is over...?

The dream of winning the league before the derby or on the night is fading.
Why is it fading? Win the next two and then the derby and we clinch it against them at the final whistle (unless Liverpool beat them on Saturday)

It's win-win.

Not only do we get to watch The Greatest Football Match/Event/Rivalry in The Whole of All of History®©™, any result is a positive for us in some way, depending how you spin it.

Personally, I can't wait for Tyler's measured and completely none-hyperbolic commentary.

Why is it fading? Win the next two and then the derby and we clinch it against them at the final whistle (unless Liverpool beat them on Saturday)

Seriously, you actually want Utd to win that game, will you be cheering them on?? What if they win and then we get a dodgy red card in the derby and they nick a 1-0 win?? Liverpool to beat them badly please!

Seriously, you actually want Utd to win that game, will you be cheering them on?? What if they win and then we get a dodgy red card in the derby and they nick a 1-0 win?? Liverpool to beat them badly please!
Where did he say he wanted United to win ? I must have missed it

I won't be cheering them on but I want them to win or draw so that we can win the title against them. So what if they get dodgy red and nick it we are still going to win the title easily.

Yes - a win or a draw as that is the only way we can win the league against them (assuming both teams win the other two) and the quickest way we can win the league.

I am not worried bout the derby as we are the best team on the planet at present.

I support City first and hate United second.

Where did he say he wanted United to win ? I must have missed it

Ok ok, its implied but wasn't stated. Anyway clearly I'm in a minority, just doesn't sit well with me, Utd winning any game and you just know if they come 2nd we'll never here the end of "would have won it in any other year" - they just don't deserve anything like that and I'd prefer them to be shown up for the frauds they are.

Ok ok, its implied but wasn't stated. Anyway clearly I'm in a minority, just doesn't sit well with me, Utd winning any game and you just know if they come 2nd we'll never here the end of "would have won it in any other year" - they just don't deserve anything like that and I'd prefer them to be shown up for the frauds they are.
Surely if you hate them that much then you'd prefer to see us be crowned Champions by beating them?

Sounds like you are more fearful of them than anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.