Do you really believe the league is over...?

Ok ok, its implied but wasn't stated. Anyway clearly I'm in a minority, just doesn't sit well with me, Utd winning any game and you just know if they come 2nd we'll never here the end of "would have won it in any other year" - they just don't deserve anything like that and I'd prefer them to be shown up for the frauds they are.
He did not even imply it he just stated a fact .anyway I hope the scousers batter them .but what happens happens

Ive been informed by the hospitality sales team we will get the trophy when we play Huddersfield, would have been nice to have been presented it after the rags game. Im sure Leicester got the trophy the next home game after they were crowned champions.
Eh? The Everton home gane when the PL trophy was presented was their last weekend home Game of the season.
They only officially won it the weekend before when Spurs messed up!

It's a no lose game next weekend for us, any result and we piss ourselves laughing at them. I for one will certainly be enjoying it.

Completely agree.
Utd win. Thanks you very much that means we can win the league against you now. And only 2-0 we beat them 5-0 you're really not very good are you.

Draw. Only draw v Liverpool.. pfft we can now win the league against you.

Liverpool win. Ha ha mind the gap. Third place after all the money you have spent. Also Liverpool 2 ganes to drop points before derby watdird H and Palace away.

We have a once in a lifetime opportunity to win it against our biggest rivals I really hope we do it.

I actually think we will win it the day after the derby when Liverpool play Everton.

Completely agree.
Utd win. Thanks you very much that means we can win the league against you now. And only 2-0 we beat them 5-0 you're really not very good are you.

Liverpool win. Ha ha mind the gap. Third place after all the money you have spent. Also Liverpool 2 ganes to drop points before derby watdird H and Palace away.

We have a once in a lifetime opportunity to win it against our biggest rivals I really hope we do it.

I actually think we will win it the day after the derby when Liverpool play Everton.
Totally Agree

Scouse win for me all day long.
Spurs are on form , only we have beat them in 18 games or so, i think they could get 3rd.
U** 4 th and do they still have the banana skin qualifier?
Or Chelsea pull their finger out and put them into 5th!
Luvly jubly!
The fourth placed team goes straight into the group stages from next season.

Don't care. I support City. A "Guard of Honour" for the derby would have been nice but that's looking unlikely now. A Liverpool win followed by a Liverpool defeat at Palace would be nice so we can win the title at the derby.
Whatever happens though, we've won it.

Completely agree.

I wonder if Mourinho would prefer to lose against the dippers so that we can't win it against the rags.

Not sure his ego could cope with having us win it against a team of his.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.