Do you really believe the league is over...?

United now have 3 games in 8 days.. PL(Liverpool), CL(Sevilla), FA Cup (Brighton). There's little chance Jose will lend his strongest XI to Liverpool in a competition he cannot win, and has gone on record saying 2nd/3rd/4th doesn't matter to him.

We're relying on Liverpool slipping up in another PL game realistically.

I reckon 3 wins will do it - that will get us to 87 points.

That will mean only the Red Filth can get past us and finish on 89 points if they win all their remaining matches.

A draw or loss to the Dippers will mean they can not overtake our points and they have a vastly inferior goal difference.

United now have 3 games in 8 days.. PL(Liverpool), CL(Sevilla), FA Cup (Brighton). There's little chance Jose will lend his strongest XI to Liverpool in a competition he cannot win, and has gone on record saying 2nd/3rd/4th doesn't matter to him.

We're relying on Liverpool slipping up in another PL game realistically.
Can't see him going anything less than full strength against the dippers.

I had a wobble again last night when those bastads scored! Gutted there is this 2 week break coming up.

Just want to get the 6 in the bag from Stoke and Everton and then I know its done.

Assuming we beat Stoke, surely a draw is the best result, as they both drop 2 points.

Yeah but then the rags are still in second place on 63 points, if the dippers win then they also have 63 points but I have the bonus of watching the rags get beaten and dropping to third place.

Have you looked at the table? If I'm right, we both have two PL games before the derby. Assuming we both win both our games, we go into the derby 16 (SIXTEEN) points clear. A win would leave that gap at 19 points with only 6 games remaining.

Yep and that assumes that the Rags beat Liverpool at weekend which I feel is highly doubtful

Have you looked at the table? If I'm right, we both have two PL games before the derby. Assuming we both win both our games, we go into the derby 16 (SIXTEEN) points clear. A win would leave that gap at 19 points with only 6 games remaining.
Yep, I'm thinking we'll win it by beating them now. Best case scenario imo.

This thread could only be on a City forum.

The chances of not winning the league are over 1000/1 yet some are still a little unsure.

The chances of United winning the Champions League is 25/1 yet is still impossible apparently.

I was pleased United won yesterday for once as it makes it more likely we win it against them. What a day that will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.